Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: 49erFan

Ufff, ok good Ash, otherwise I thougt I would have to explain to u!  U see when they wear boxers its all loose! 🤣 Briefs keep it all stationary, but then again it just gets bigger! 🤣

🤣🤣🤣
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
OMG😲😲😲...All this serious discussions in last few pages without me...😡😡😡😡

Oh that MSK in shower..haiii rabbaaa☺️..I still curse that washbasin sometimes😡😡..but my X-Ray eyes hv seen it all☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: kushboo_6

U see i have come to a conclusion he wore a brief that day on tip tip...😃... first it was all stationary but when he saw someone all wet and sexy smoky it got bigger due to the sensations on nerve endings adding to the pressure, hence the rip out...🤣

🤣🤣🤣

mod ji is going to come after you two with dandas...😆😆

Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
KHUSHHH Control...

Jyots if he was in my bathroom na sab kuch dikh jaata bcoz my basin is ditto but made of glass but oh well X-RAY ankhiyon ne sab kuch dekh liyaaa tha...
Kuch bhi nahi baaki hai..Iss Munde ka Sab kuch Dekh liyaa humne..🤣
Edited by Cute_Ash - 12 years ago
-Khush- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: jyoti06

OMG😲😲😲...All this serious discussions in last few pages without me...😡

Oh that MSK in shower..haiii rabbaaa☺️..I still curse that washbasin sometimes😡😡..but my X-Ray eyes hv seen it all☺️

waah re pati vrataa naari......imagining some paraya mard's mooli...🤣 🤬...waise did u like my thesis on pg. 25 to geets ka boxer theory...?😆
@ all ... adios...😊...see u all next time...🤗

P.S. can i get a GurTi segment tomorrow for real???😡...it's been ages...my nails have grown back when i cut them since the last segment...😡...🤣🤣
Edited by kushboo_6 - 12 years ago
Murlal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi all @the den,
Didn't quite finish what I wanted to say in my last post, had to rush off to get something sorted

So here it goes -

So Maan Singh Obama arrives in his Beast (and red chaddies) with his entourage to conquer bin laden and his family.

Now Teji's turn to wash Obama's cars
 M Singh K zindabad!👏👏👏

As for his dear Mrs.- once again her wonky sense of honour rears up its head. and who's to blame- the cvs, as always, for sacrificing G's character to push the story forward by creating a situation where the USA gang is kept in the picture and getting St. M to their rescue and of course ultimately getting D and Nano hitched.
Strange once again we have the shadows of obligation looming over another relationship- I thought the Cvs had learnt by now the consequences of bringing obligation into the equation! 
@Medha- do you really mean that the red band was paint and not the top of M's knickers? Really?  I looked at the picture, carefully, it really looked like the band of his undies, now don't tell me I'm the only goof in this den who did not know that it was paint! Am really confused, help!😕

Have just watched M giving Nano his marriage waala bhashan- I must say the lines were terrific and even better the delivery, hats off to Barry D for writing the lines and to GC for saying them so beautifully with such conviction in his voice and eyes, brilliant!⭐️

@all those getting excited about undies and moolies and gaajars- you are very naughty, shhh...

Edited by Murlal - 12 years ago
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@anuja...only babaji can save me now! 🤣
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
@Ashu: Geet should wear this dress which DD wearing for Maan, lol 😉😆☺️
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
@Kushboo: U r so naughty 😲, lol, control, we chat this, but not khullam khullam on the den, haha...

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Khusboo:We din't get u...me ji soo innocent.😳😳...I cook mooli and eat it daily...baaki I dunno anything about any mooli symbolism🤔..as far as MSK is concerned...well if CVs r showing such delicious nazara then how can my virgin eyes not notice it😳😳😳/..ab real life mein toh dekhne hardly milta hai..reel hee sahee😃

I read your boxer symbolism🤣...But me ji innocent ji☺️

@Ash:I need to speak to Anvesha asap and tell her to chance that glass ka wash basin right now😡