Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Norstar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I like my MSK a little arrogant and flawed! He is ultra boring like a mahapurush...
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yahan Tamil/Telgu vartaalap is going on...someone translate for clueless people like moi...😛
-Deepzz- thumbnail
Anuja...Tamil vartaalaap ðŸ˜†

Gimme 5 ..me making rotis...witll translate in khopcha ðŸ˜›
Edited by kadydeep - 12 years ago
chip thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: serialwatcher16

I am on beeji's side ðŸ˜†

why did I love maan so much ðŸ¤£

If I were Geet I would throw Maan out... unless he has a justification of something like bidding for the house from another buyer so the family is not thrown out. Even then I would have preferred it if someone else let the family know Maan bought the house.. and he himself stayed away. Would have been in better taste... this feels like kicking them when they are down... so not MSK!
Edited by silcop - 12 years ago
I have a feeling Maan did buy it off another family, because when Geet called he didn't have a clue about it. For  a few days it will look like he did this for selfish purposes and then they will reveal that he bought the house to save them. I really hope this happens.
serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Anuja @ khopcha -  et tu brutus   ðŸ¤£

@ surekha - i am sure they will again give all the reasons for why he did what he did. 

see they did in precap😆
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
So MSK himself hv brought the house from that Garg guy or else as per clause that Garg would hv sold it to someone else...

So indirectly MSK saves them from becoming homeless by buying the house🤔...hmmm lets see what he does next😛

and thank god no MU between Maaneet😃
Norstar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi silcop - This is where I differ from the vast majority! MSK is a man used to power, he is smarter than most and his superior and arrogant attitude is very sexy and justified ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ - this is the guy - angry, arrogant and full of attitude, that I fell for...I really did not enjoy his transformation to Maan God...

This gives him some personality, a chance for some conflicts to arise and some more shades to the story as opposed to another perfect hero in another Indian soap...where the leads are sooo goood...that they put me to sleep...
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
he shifted the treadmill too...🤣🤣
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
MSK is a khadoos cactus!  🤣