Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@Ruchi...No one was analyzing SBB coz GC just read out the letters alone and wanted more gifts...nothing to discuss for the dotty devils...๐Ÿคฃ

@Usha...Dev as MSK of Nandini...Babaji...Mere suriley kanon ne yeh kya sun liya...๐Ÿคข

Edit:

Abhi pakka bye...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by panchjun5 - 12 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Opti:Welcome back๐Ÿค—...I need u to do the mooli-gajar scene symbolism now๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜›

@Sun:It seems Channel and CVs r happy with Preetos and Nandus right now๐Ÿ˜†...So Sam ki entry is postponed for some more time๐Ÿ˜†..thodi der aur ruk jaa๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

@Ruchi:Well in SBB ..GC was given all fan letters...DD was shooting in other unit,so not there...GC was asked whether his wife feels jealous or not but GC for a change indirectly ignored the question and moved to some other talk๐Ÿ˜Š
polly23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Its been ages since I have seen any SBS or SBB segment 

HIya Ruchi 

Jyo I read your take I liked the Option one better too ๐Ÿ‘,  Anyway Your options are way better than  CVS๐Ÿ˜ณ,  I just hope someone read your take and consider it present on the screen
chip thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hello Guys ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

So looks like once again Geet's Genie to the rescue! What if after the rescue mission is completed and all is hunky-dory with Geet's family... Nandini falls for Adi?? 

I am assuming the current groom's family will reject Nandini once they get to know about the family's financial troubles and hoping the track won't be a repeat with Daman=old Dev and current Dev = new Maan
21-07 thumbnail
thanks kavi and jyo!๐Ÿค—
jyo! really? He indirectly ignored the question..๐Ÿ˜ฒ
hmm..someone is definetly progressing..learning the art of being diplomatic..( someone's influence on someone๐Ÿ˜‰
jyoti06 thumbnail
@Polly:Ya all I hope at least one day CVs listen to what we say on first page๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ

@Silcop:Yup with Adi in same house..I don't mind Nandu falling for Adi...and this can turn Dev negative...awesome track๐Ÿ˜ˆ
jyoti06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: 21-07

thanks kavi and jyo!๐Ÿค—
jyo! really? He indirectly ignored the question..๐Ÿ˜ฒ
hmm..someone is definetly progressing..learning the art of being diplomatic..( someone's influence on someone๐Ÿ˜‰

Well he said why will she be jealous...she won't...and then slowly went to some other talks...no extra talks or anything on it
polly23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyoti06

@Ruchi:Well in SBB ..GC was given all fan letters...DD was shooting in other unit,so not there...GC was asked whether his wife feels jealous or not but GC for a change indirectly ignored the question and moved to some other talk๐Ÿ˜Š

MSK ka asar hone laga GC ko finally ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Sunmeera still waiting for Sam aunty๐Ÿ˜,   Daqu and co waiting for VIcky๐Ÿ˜, All devils are wating for Dev to turn Evil ๐Ÿ˜  when will it come true ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

jyoti06 thumbnail

All finger-CON symbolism queens come out now..time for some new type of thesis๐Ÿค“

chip thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Jyoti: And we can see then hopefully have NT back and claiming Dev back ๐Ÿ˜ˆ.