Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

bye medha, i am also going

polly, are you here - Hi and bye and hugs to you 
polly23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
HI Mural Welcome to Den πŸ€—

@ Kavs Dot join karte karte we are making such geometric Shape that will never happen πŸ€£πŸ€£

@ Priti  U were not well, Hope you r doing fine right now 

@ Usha , Priit So Ballu's Pagdi and MSK's west Cost is the main reason his Multiple Personally

Does Bubba comes to Den now 

panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Usha...U did...Point me to the page number...πŸ˜†

Bye Usha and Medha...πŸ€—
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Polly: Bubba left a message on page 38 of the last Den.  Came back to reply to you and point you there.
panchjun5 thumbnail
@Polly...Yeah it turns us into cuboids...🀣🀣🀣

Chalo me too logging off for some time...Bye Guys...It was fun catching up with you all after such a long time...πŸ€—
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Kavi, I wish they don't go that stereotypical way, but whatelse can they show if they want devini together.

But I do hope they have a plan in place for how they will take this forward once Devini get together. If it is the normal devrani jhetani tamasha, it will not be very entertaining I must say.

Maybe dev can take nandini to his cannaddaaa and leave us at peace.

EDIT - Ok, me too will catch up with u guys later. Bye hai abhi ke liye. 😊
Edited by Soapoperasrfun - 12 years ago
serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
kavi,

kavi, copying for you
shreya, what a thought. it is a given that the would be groom is negative and bad and horrible and a cheat. Now are we talking about nandini's first groom or geet's first groom. what is it with these handa sisters, all their first grooms are cheats. So dev will the second groom of nandini and her MSK πŸ˜³  πŸ˜›

edit

final bye 
Edited by serialwatcher16 - 12 years ago
panchjun5 thumbnail
@Usha, Medha, Priti...I don't want them to go the typical way ...I hope this time they think out of the box...Like yesterday I was genuinely surprised when Geet decided to stay back and Maan decided to leave and return as MSK...That was one twist I didn't see coming...I dunno abt others but I liked that...

So I am hoping they do the same with the Devano romance too...and don't go the cliched and already once shown in GHSP way...

On that note...Final Bye guys...
21-07 thumbnail
Just came and saw the SBS segment..It was as usual great!
yet to see SBB segment...Was goin thru previous posts, no body is analysing SBB segment..
GC started his personal life praising session again kya? Plz tell me so that I can decide whether I should watch SBB or not..πŸ˜•
Edited by 21-07 - 12 years ago
polly23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hegdemedha

@ Double hugs: Right back at you.  How are you doing?  Maan buys Beeji's house and moves in.  The house is split down the middle with a rope.  That's the sum and substance of the track for the next few days.  Adi is in Amritsar.  We have no clue about Dev.

@ all: Adios.  Will catch up with you later tonight (my time).πŸ€—

@ Sum and Substance   I m doing great how about you πŸ€—  Thanks for the summery love you,,,,,  house Spilt down with the rope hmmm  seems like some family member will support Maaneet some some will against,  hai Cute si Adi sir came back.  One thing I have to thank CVS they never compromise or change  with our Adi sir's character πŸ˜ƒ Nandu's Sasural Kidnapped Dev how about that πŸ˜›.   Ballu could not fulfill his Mega Plan and now yet to see what MSK do this time πŸ˜³

Bye Adios Talk to you laterπŸ€—πŸ€—

Usha, Kavs  Bye πŸ€—πŸ€—
Edited by polly23 - 12 years ago