Devil's Den - Main apni biwi ko harne nahi dunga - Page 42

Posted: 12 years ago

@ priti - πŸ€—  hope you are feeling better now

@ saj - you are a CID fan wow. my kids are CID addicts and their imitations of inspector pradyuman are hilarious. and the cid jokes are wow.  

@usha...Yeah it becomes difficult for him to think with the Pagdi on his head...🀣🀣🀣🀣...I think his hair needs sunshine like Jadoo in Koi mil gaya for his brain to start to working...🀣🀣🀣

@Jyo...I know...my post was in response to something MEdha said...I know tis time sans pagadi...he is gonna think with his wig...🀣🀣🀣

@Priti...I hope you r better now...Take care dear...πŸ€—
@everyone in the den

a BIG BIG HI πŸ˜ƒ to you all. A special one to panchjun5.  Sorry I'm still figuring out your real names from your IF ones, but never mind, we'll get there sometime.
Also, I'm sorry about this sporadic writing, it's just that I usually do this at work which means a million things can intrude, so I make a posting  but can't get round to responding to any comments anyone may have made about my post. I'm sure the same is the case for you all, you're all busy people I can see from your posts. So please bear with me.
I gather from the posts that there is to be a parineeta style splitting of the bin laden's house. So where are our madly in love couple going to be?- on either side of the line?  or on the line? or esle wherever they can find space to squeeze in together, e.g broom cupboard,  under the kitchen sink, bori ke pichhe, seedhi ke niche, curtain ke piche?

Btw, why is this splitting happening? Can't get sense of the logic behind it or may be I should read the postings once again.
Am going to forage for lunch and will be back in 10 mins. hopefully I might get some answers to my queries.
@ Medha- what did you mean by red paint? and where is the sliver of skin?
@ Usha- going back to one of your posts in the last den, I gather you went for a film with your boys- was is Kung Fu Panda 2? Oh my favourite film, I loved KFP 1, am waiting to to see who i can drag along with me to see the second one ( no one my age wants to see it- they think it is for their grandchildren-( and yes, i am really that old)). How was it?

Edited by Murlal - 12 years ago
Usha, Kavi - I am feeling much better now, thanks for asking guys. I plan to make up for all the time that I lost in the den from the next week onwards πŸ˜ƒ

Hi Opti, welcome back.
Originally posted by sun29

@anu ..mindblowing idea...tu join kar CID team...and solve the tu hi toh meri dost hai mystery😎

Aaja..mei CID ko bita ke le chalu...
yhe hi tho...yhe hi tho mistry solve kareeen😈

@usha..me a addicted fan of thrillers and crime stories...hence would watch CID and yes it is fun and the CID jkes are hilarious...
Originally posted by hegdemedha

@ Kavita:  Both signify thus-far failed love stories. Platonic symbolism only, mind you!

Interestingly, the mortar and pestle did appear in the scene between Dev and Nandini where the former gifted a dupatta to the latter.

Hmmm...interesting...so in case of Devano...the future looks chutneylicious...if that's a word...🀣🀣🀣🀣

@opti ..welcome dearπŸ€—...did you get to know shabbo is entering laagi tujhse lagan as replacement for mishal...the news is out in media though he has to confirm it
Originally posted by Soapoperasrfun

Usha - Exactly. πŸ˜† Just like Geet has to choose b/w being a good daughter or a good wife, Maan will have to keep shifting between Ballu and Maan. Ballu is romantic but unintelligent and Maan is intelligent but not romantic .

@soapperasrfun
This really begs a poll- buddhu ballu or Mensa Maan.
Oh give me Mensa maan anyday- the brain is the sexiest organ in the human body
I know I'm going to get jootas from the gaajar - mooli waalas, but hey one man's meat is another's poison, to misuse an idiom.

Edited by Murlal - 12 years ago
Jaapkisses ScoreCard, Usha Priit, Kavs, Sun,anu, Jyo, Sun,Late and who i missed πŸ€—πŸ€—

We will never get tired of joining Dots πŸ€£ Lage raho 

Besides joining Dots what else is going on in Geet Land,