Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Usha, yes. Because of my sinus I was avoiding being in front of the comp for long. Since I had to keep working, I thought I would take a break from the den.
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Kavita:I don't think he will try out anything to impress anyone...it seems he has come as MSK:The shrewed businessman this time.😎...so his way of dealing might b very practical this time...like mayb training Lucky for Akhada match if Lucky requests😉...or helping out Teji in business by teaching him some business skills😛...

@Anu:So r u planning to make a sequel of CID with u as the ACP solving Gurti ka case😈😆
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Back again after a grueling but fun filled holiday. 
serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

hi deeps,  nilam

@ medha, kavi, I am coming more and more to the conclusion that Maan's brains do not work without his money and his waistcoat.  ðŸ˜†

sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
   @latha..that would be awesome..maan geet in one bedroom across the rope...pllzzz babaji show this plzzz

@medha ..yes me too miss the dissing of SUNmeera plus the songs dedication here

oyee jyooo meri entry hai ki mein padosi show mein apply karu role ke liyeee.
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Usha...Yeah I know...Who wud have thot...ki ye hoga...😊...And aaj I haven't said much...Agar mere bolne se if things would come true...you know what I'd wish for ...Dev in Jail Chakki Peesing and Peesing and Peesing...😆...And Yeh tho nahi hoga...So ki farak painda hai...

Although I was wondering about the missing pestle from the mortar in the Jugnu-Lucky scene...And Jugnu Maama using the mortar as a stool...Ab iska symbolism koi bataaye tho jaanoon...
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Kavita: Perhaps he might win over Lucky, Nandini and Uncle Jugnu with his culinary skills.  But, they are the converted crowd, right?

Oh well, let's devise ways for the Billionaire to get into the good books of Beeji and Teji.
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Usha - Exactly. 😆 Just like Geet has to choose b/w being a good daughter or a good wife, Maan will have to keep shifting between Ballu and Maan. Ballu is romantic but unintelligent and Maan is intelligent but not romantic .
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Kavita:  Both signify thus-far failed love stories. Platonic symbolism only, mind you!

Interestingly, the mortar and pestle did appear in the scene between Dev and Nandini where the former gifted a dupatta to the latter.
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

@anu ..mindblowing idea...tu join kar CID team...and solve the tu hi toh meri dost hai mystery😎