Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Usha...*Running in slow motion to πŸ€— πŸ€—πŸ€—you*...So how have you been???

Hey Murlal and Nilam2010...
πŸ€—πŸ€—

serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sun29

@ushaaa...πŸ€—...where were you was asking abt you and medha...missed you girls...

That is so sweet. I am also missing you all but what to do, I am just flooded with hundred different things. racing against deadlines. I have to leave in another 10 minutes for driver duty. πŸ˜† 
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Usha: Good evening. 

@ Priti:  Yes, but everyone else with get angry with him. And, then to the rescue will ride the younger brother.πŸ˜† 

I wonder which side of the house Geet's room was in.  If the number of rooms for Beeji's family is halved (assuming that there is a finite number of rooms, the number of which does not exceed the number of persons presently slated to stay in the household), she'd probably have to share a room with either Beeji or Nandini. 

And, who will cook the food?  It'd be interesting to see both Maan and Geet volunteer for chef duties at the same time -- one making pasta, the other making parathas.
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Kavi, hum saare jo abhi den mein hai πŸ˜†. Normally we  are all here and chatting up at this hour... but the last few days, some of us have been missing. It is good to see everyone.

My nights normally I catch up with Bubba, Neha, Medha, Usha, Deeps, Polly and Anuja... that is the night group πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: Soapoperasrfun

Kavi, hum saare jo abhi den mein hai πŸ˜†. Normally we  are all here and chatting up at this hour... but the last few days, some of us have been missing. It is good to see everyone.

My nights normally I catch up with Bubba, Neha, Medha, Usha, Deeps, Polly and Anuja... that is the night group πŸ˜†

hey priti  πŸ€—  long time

you have been missing for the last few days at this time because i am normally here. So i was wondering if you have also found a sasural like deeps. πŸ˜†

last night i said hi and bye just as you entered but then i think you left in search of update, so missed each other. πŸ˜†
latekate thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Medha        the loc passes thru Geets room, so the other half is now Maan's roomπŸ˜‰
-Deepzz- thumbnail
Hello to Usha, Medha, Lalita, Nilam, Khush,latha ...πŸ€—

The rest I have already wished hi πŸ€”
Edited by kadydeep - 12 years ago
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Priti...I was just pulling your leg or as is the flavour of the day your hair re...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...I know you meant all of us...πŸ€—

@medha...I only hope Maan doesn't try to impress Beeji and family with his cooking coz he is gonna fail miserably ...just like he did with Geet with the Mushroom Omelette breakfast...πŸ˜†

Kavi,

hope you are having a great time. 

See, MSK will help teji financially. 

Aaj aur kya bola tumne for it to come true.
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Kavita: Thanks.  Oh yes, good days are here for the reformed bad guy.  What's saddening is the poor scoring of the good guy  playing yet another good guy.  As Usha will agree, he probably dons his intellect only when he dons the Billionaire's garb. 

@ Saj: Yes, it's been a long time since we shares songs and tales about SUNmeera.

@ Deeps, Kushboo and Nilam: Hello