Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

@kavi..have a great vacation my dear..enjoy with family friends..hum toh milthe rahenge yahin par..where will we go????...
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

IS is laughing looking at GC???πŸ€”

Was GC there when DD was doing this trekkingπŸ˜†πŸ€”??????
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Saj...Aap log tho hamesha mere saath ho...And I love you guys...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

WWF Championship😈

Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: panchjun5

Thanks Saj...Aap log tho hamesha mere saath ho...And I love you guys...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—...Enjoy Kavi dear...

even me enjoyed my vacation last weekπŸ˜ƒ...but missed every one here...used to still stalk the den and IF during night...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

palluluvsmaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: panchjun5

Hey Lata and Shali...πŸ€—

@Pallu...I also felt that DD looked unwell and was not in a playful mood...but ek baar GC initiated the fun then she just started pulling his legs...Oops hair...
🀣🀣🀣

sigh...😍 just rewatched it😳

yes!! GC was trying to get her in playful mood and once she started, GC had to get  his action classes learning  on board to save himself from her assaultπŸ˜‰ROFL

Now we know he practices action at home but in reality, he uses it against DD's assaultsROFL Pata nahi, kab, kahan humla kar deROFL
sun29 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Meetu_Anu

IS is laughing looking at GC???πŸ€”

Was GC there when DD was doing this trekkingπŸ˜†πŸ€”??????

i was actually trying to look into the computer ..pic ke andar ghus ke dekh rahi thi...fell flat face on the key boardπŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...oouucchhh
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
Anu, GC was standing on opposite side of rope and his back was facing towards DD..😊 come on yaar, this couple knows how to give each other breathing spaceπŸ˜³πŸ˜† 
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Pallu...Yeah...He was trying all his moves...But DD baaji maar gayi aur baal bhi...🀣🀣🀣🀣

@Anu...Thanks dear...πŸ€—πŸ€—...And yeah the Den is addictive and so are Maaneet/Gurti...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

By the way that Rassi in the middle reminded me of an old Hindi movie...Only person I remember in that is Rekha...πŸ€”
sun29 thumbnail

@kavi..deeps posted the movie name ..it is sansaar..rekha raj babbar and anupam kher