Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devil's Den - Main apni biwi ko harne nahi dunga - Page 34

panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Babaji...We r still at Gajar-Mooli...Looks like Jyo is not yet satisfied with all the symbolism given by the devils...Aur kitna Blow-Up Karogi isko Jyo...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Deepzz- thumbnail
@Hello Kavi, Pooja ...🤗

Long time no see 🤓
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Oyeee...I cant watch the video re😭

That's why asking written update😆

sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

latha,shali🤗

where is medha and usha ???
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
Today we saw playful side of GC🤔 Company does matter😆 I also felt that DD was bit serious or rather looking tired in starting 😊 and it was GC who initiated fun and indulged her full on😳
latekate thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sun, Pooja, Kavi, Deeps, Jyoti, Anu, Zee, Shali    Hi     🤗🤗
panchjun5 thumbnail
Hey Deeps, Pooja, Anu, Pallu, Saj, Jyo, Geets, Zee and anyone else I missed out...🤗🤗🤗🤗

@Saj...I am missing you gals too...I try to login as often as I can but Busy visiting my relatives and catching up with friends and cousins...Once in a year opportunity na...😊

@Deeps...Still in Bangalore on Vacation...So not able to come online often...😒...But having fun...so...😊
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: palluluvsmaan

Today we saw playful side of GC🤔 Company does matter😆 I also felt that DD was bit serious or rather looking tired in starting 😊 and it was GC who initiated fun and indulged her full on😳

Agree Jaan👍🏼

Today GC was really in fun mood and I felt he was trying to make her smile😆😆...

and then she joined the fun😃...

he was in fun and playful mood today...
-Deepzz- thumbnail
@Anu...SBS 2nd segment update (credit Sofiya)

geet related 2nd segment- serial geet mei batwara ! maan has purchased beeji's house n beeji has divided the house ! maan cums there wid adi..! maan n geet talking with rope in middle..! beeji says that agle k ek mahine tak ghar ka adha hissa mera aur adha tumhara..! neithr u wil cum dis side nor ur things ! msk says offscreen that there is one reason fr dis purchase but i kno its not gud to purchase beeji's house.! geet says i wil find out wat was msk's reason and wil b fine latr..! offscreen dd doin trekking wid the divider rope.! zindagi ki na toote ladi. maaneet's romance wid rope in between !maaneet talking .. wid rope in middle!
panchjun5 thumbnail
Hey Lata and Shali...🤗

@Pallu...I also felt that DD looked unwell and was not in a playful mood...but ek baar GC initiated the fun then she just started pulling his legs...Oops hair...
🤣🤣🤣