Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@ Priti: check page 38 of the last Den for a message from Bubba.
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

this scene is so good...it had humour, romance, fun everything in it...DD is absolutely adorable...😳

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEQlPMSERH4[/YOUTUBE]
ISHQSalmanSe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@All: I have a concern too...if they compromised MSK's character in this track...with his principles on truth and honesty like him going ahead with the natak and all...what about when Sameera comes? Will that not be betrayal to Geet also? Should we expect this?πŸ˜•

@Priti: The track is not over yetπŸ˜† and now I see some fan type qualities devloping in Lucky for MSKπŸ˜³πŸ˜† maybe he will teach Lucky how to do hoo-haa.πŸ˜†

@Anuja: Logic is the staple diet of the Devils🀣 Btw...had any fish lately?πŸ˜›
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Medha, I just dropped Geeks a PM πŸ˜†

Soulie, possible. Well, as long as they show it, I dont care how and when. πŸ˜›
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Neha...had shrimp pulao today...πŸ˜ƒ
ISHQSalmanSe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

@Deeps: I thought MSK's promise was to fix Tej and Pammi's relationship...he left without doing that na...he always likes to finish what he does naπŸ˜†πŸ˜• so what happened?

Man I am acting like a total cube today...somebody promote me to a dice?πŸ˜† Deeps?πŸ˜†
hegdemedha thumbnail
@ Dice: He was all set to fix Teji's and Pammi's relationship.  But, then his and Teji's relationship went completely askew. Now, you know where the priorities lie.

@ Fan-type qualities:  Lucky is completely bowled over by the Billionaire playing Chauffeur.  I think he has forgotten that he was beaten up by the same Billionaire-in-disguise.
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Neha, given a chance he would have stayed here forever. Daadi gayi tel lene, KC toh waise bhi Adi ke karm pe hi chalta hai. 

Unfortunately Teji asked MSK to leave. So he had to leave everything undone and leave. 
-Deepzz- thumbnail
Originally posted by: neha9999

@Deeps: I thought MSK's promise was to fix Tej and Pammi's relationship...he left without doing that na...he always likes to finish what he does naπŸ˜†πŸ˜• so what happened?

Man I am acting like a total cube today...somebody promote me to a dice?πŸ˜† Deeps?πŸ˜†

He did not leave without fixing Temi relationship.😑...He just went to pick up his uniforms and get a better car to drive in. πŸ˜†...He will bring a change of clothes in that suitcase he took from Geet.
Can he stay away from Geet no na πŸ˜† He always finishes what he starts 
hegdemedha thumbnail
I wonder if Dara Singh and Preeto are siblings.  That would be so much fun.