Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
hey Medha, Deeps, Priti, Fish buddy...🤗...what's happening?

@Neha...moi missed you...😳...hope u are doing well!!!
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Medha, may be as Balwant Maan had sensed some problem and fixed it already... that is why he was confident when Dev questioned the fact that he was leaving Geet behind... he knew he would have to come back... maybe he will return the house to Beeji directly. ðŸ¤”
swan20 thumbnail
@All...don't look for logic in Beeji's out of the blue financial crisis...there isn't any...😆...these CV's make up stories as they go with no backstory to support it...😆
ISHQSalmanSe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@Deeps: Ya is it even possible for him to sell it without Tej's approval? Maybe the lender is in a tight situation also🤔

@Billionaire: I was really suprised when MSK without looking at the papers announced that he cannot do anything...considering the background and knowledge that he has😊
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Fight alone:  That sole fight was only to redeem herself and her husband in the eyes of clan.  I don't think they envisaged a scenario where the threat of ouster looms over their head.

@ Anuja: Good evening to you.

Yipee ... almost, everyone is here.  We are only missing Geek, Polly and Usha, right? 
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
My only worry is that we have still not been shown Lucky-MSK's fight. What happened to that? 
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Has anyone seen Geeks recently? It has been a long time since I caught up with Geeks.

Coming to the episode, did Geet give a justification as to why she wanted Maan to go? I thought he suggested that he would stay back as well (From tanu's update)

Edited by Soapoperasrfun - 12 years ago
swan20 thumbnail
@Priti...he PMed me today. He said he's very busy with things.
ISHQSalmanSe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

@Anuja: 🤗🤗

@All: I loved Lucky and Mamu's interaction today...Shehenshah dialogue, sharaab lo aur mama do🤣🤣🤣

Also, Lucky described that MSK came on a horse to save Mamu...was it Champa😳🤣🤣
-Deepzz- thumbnail
@Priti...Lucky -MSK fight seems more like training for a fight. Now that MSK is back in Amritsar...he has to fix all the family's mess to earn brownie points...Beeji's house, Lucky-preeto luv affair(I am guessing Lucky and  preeto's bro will have akhada fight soon and fight for her hand) , Teji-Pamm couples therapy and may be put Mamay in Rehab ðŸ¤” Edited by kadydeep - 12 years ago