Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
I think he is helping Geet ka family only! 

ITs not one of his shrewd deals or powerplay!  🤣
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Jyo...i don't think he knew abt the house being mortgaged because he looked clueless when Geet was telling him. I think he will now either purchase the house from whoever has bought it or he might help Teji prepare a case against the new owner...😕

@Himaja...hi...😃
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Geets:Yeah I also hope its not one of his powerplay games😆

@Swan:Well the way he stepped out of the car in style ,it seems he has actually brought the house 😆...even Adi was present with him 🤔...

Tomorrow I m sure he is going to show some real tashan to the family  with his bodyguards and all😆😆
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yeah Jyo he's going to show them MSK ka jalwa...sabki bolti band...especially us Teji ki...😃
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
What if Sardar Balwant ji gives Maamu ji a run for his money!  Maamu better run!  🤣🤣 Maamu troubled him the most!  Now MSK can give it to him na!
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
A very exciting episode today with a good unexpected twist in the end and the precap of MSK back in action😎

For the first time I jumped to conclusion too soon yesterday with the last dialogue of Geet😆...but today the dialgoues of Maan and Geet made total sense and hats off to Barry for that👍🏼..Today Geet fully justifies what did she really mean by her daughter ka duties👍🏼

Geet's reasoning for staying back was bingo👏👏..She not only wanted to make sure Biji is not angry with her but also wanted to clear all the accusations that were put on MSK by clearing all Biji's misunderstandings👍🏼;And she asked MSK to leave because obviously she will not want to see MSK stay in that house and get humiliated by Teji and co👍🏼...Also Loved MSK when he gave his support to Geet in her fight between a daughter and a wife👏👏...Awesome scene👏

Ok I think I can guess the next storyline based on the turn of events that we saw today

There are two options here regarding Biji's House fiasco...

1st Option

Someone else hv  brought the house of Biji...But now MSK will buy the house from that someone else and will present it to Biji😎 because in the last scene we saw Geet in restless tone called up MSK and we all know that MSK cannot see his wife so restless😳 but Biji and Teji might refuse to take the house back since MSK got the house for them and they r not too fond of him...but now that the house belongs to MSK..so he can stay there and manaofy(convince) all😃...even Biji ka family hv 1 month ka notice period to look for another house..so they too will continue to stay in same house😆...and this time MSK will win everyone's heart as MSK only😎...

2nd Option

MSK himself hv brought the house...its all MSK's masterplan so that he can go back to Amritsar and be with his wife in that same house but with full power and authority till the time Geet sorts out the issues with her family😈 ;This can b another option because in that Dev-MSK scene ,MSK gives a hint to Dev that he has a plan in his mind to come back😉 ;This will showcase MSK a bit selfish but thats how MSK is😎...he can go to any limits to be with Geet😛 ;In this case he can be with Geet in the same house and try to win everyone's heart as well by mayb helping out Teji in his business🤔...

I will prefer the 1st option over 2nd one because in 2nd option once again MSK will hv to take the route of betrayal which might not go down well with Biji's family🤔

Anyways Grt  unexpected  twist by the CVs in terms of trps👍🏼..And MSK's entry with his bodyguards in the precap was too good☺️

Lucky-Jugnu scene was good and funny but I thought it was dragged too much and could hv been shorter🤔; Liked the humourous dialogues here about Ranjha-Laila and Jugnu's way of describing Ballu😆..but liked I said it was dragged too much and after a point looks a bit boring🥱

Biji and Teji's dilemma regarding the whole matter looks realistic👍🏼

MSK-Dev scene was good as well and show a good chemistry between both brothers👍🏼..Good to seee Dev is no more a Devdas and is acting sensibly😆

Episode Rating:8/10..The whole twist in the end and precap along with the starting Maaneet scene makes the episode worth a watch😃
Edited by jyoti06 - 12 years ago
-Deepzz- thumbnail

Good continuation from yesterday's episode…I liked the understanding Maneet have with each other.

This makes their separation they went through worthwhile. They are on the same wavelength and have utmost trust in each other.😳

Geet was honest and laid down her wish to stay back and mend fences with the family.She wants to clear the misconception about MSK. Geet received unconditional love at Amritsar…It would not be prudent on her part to leave things unresolved with Beeji..So she wants to be a good daughter and calm their anger. Our heartthrob MSK too supported her decision.😳

Dev and MSK conversation scene I liked since I choose to believe this is GHSP-2 Dev who has no connection to the Dev(il) and they are Ram-Lakshman😆 

Samir and GC's are very competent actors who command the screen presence.👍🏼.

Mamay-Lucky scenes are always a delight. Lucky feels for Maneet so much. I liked this side of a devoted brother to Geet.😊

Beeji and family are in a mess now due to Teji mortgaging the house to a lender to finance his new business. Well as expected Kanjoos Khurana will rescue his Saala Teji and may teach him some business tips.🤣

I loved the hubby-wifey cute convo on the phone ….MSK is such a hen-pecked hubby…Immediately he forgets going to KC and reaches Amritsar in style in his Mercedes and new Ray-ban Aviators.🤣🤣🤣

Precap……..Does our bad boy MSK look hawt in his Ghajini Uniform or what???Simply majestic.😍😍😍😍

Adi is back……..Yayyy 

ISHQSalmanSe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hello anybody alive out here? Can anyone here me? 😆

I miss my evening devils😳  I am busy studying for test in July so will be in and out😊

Deeps, Priti, Orient, Usha, Dummy,Polly lub, Bubba, Goan Fish Buddy🤗🤗🤗

I wanna talk about the dialogues today...they were awesome😛

especially Beeji's dialogue...dusre gaal pe bhi chata chaiye...oh man she is following Gandhigiri but in the opposite way🤣🤣

EDIT: Jyo and Deeps: Wonderful takes👏👏

Edited by neha9999 - 12 years ago
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Opposite way: Good evening

To the rest, good morning / day to those in the Orient. And, good evening to those in the Occident.

Your Goan fish buddy was inquiring about you yesterday.

By the way, I empathise with Uncle Jugnu.  He is literally being made the scapegoat.
ISHQSalmanSe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@Scapegoat: 🤗
Aww I miss Anuja...I hope she comes online today. 😭 Love you Goan Fish Buddy🤗

I agree with you about Uncle Jugnu...half the time he does not remember stuff...its hard to put the blame on him with his puppy dog face😆 Also, he reminds me of Dadi...swinging like a pendulum🤣

Also, I liked how in the beginning they gave hope of what we wanna see like Geet kinda doing everything without MSK's help but then I kinda got dissapointed when she called him for help. Should I or should I not be dissapointed?😕