Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devil's Den - Main apni biwi ko harne nahi dunga - Page 12

Posted: 12 years ago
Your welcome Ash.

What's so surprising about mchopra (can I call you Shreya please?) liking MSK? just wondering.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mchopra thumbnail
Thnku ashwini...though i am like pretty confused now me and wifey have diff..she likes KESAR...omgg..i dont know why..i never understood that show..hehe and i like MSK..
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: Anvi2009

Oh the precap ๐Ÿ˜...cant get enough of my MSK today. The only part I have watched in today's episode is the last scene and the precap. I want to watch the whole episode but I just cant stop watching the precap. ๐Ÿ˜† 

That attitude, that style, that arrogance, that pride, the great Maan Singh Khurana is back with a bang. Me so excited. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I was expecting a post from u today๐Ÿ˜‰...Yup the last few minutes was totally droolworthy๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ...It seems MSK hv brought the whole Biji ka house to make sure they r not homeless and he can stay in that house with full authority mayb๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜†...

Today even starting Maaneet scene was good and u will like Geet today๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ

@Shreya:Today no wonder u hv super shocked everyone out here๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
-Khush- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
WAsssup devils????????????๐Ÿค—...so how many are drooling on the precap?๐Ÿ˜...

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Shreya:Kesar is not my cup of tea either๐Ÿ˜†..tried few epis..but can't continue to watch a once upon a time bachha romancing his bhabhi cum biwi cum half mother types now๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†
mchopra thumbnail
Hi fariaa: If i am not wrong thst ur name..yes i am shreya pls call me that..i dont like being adressed as mchopra..whts surprising in me drooling over MSK...now whos explaining that..i dont wnt to...hehe
adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@JYOTS : starone hs tried all youth based shows n wen dey see youth shows failin to get trps...dey mus hv thought to keep 2-3 youth oriented shows wid 3 family dramas  n reality shows to manage or balance the trps..or get the trps i wud say...๐Ÿ˜†.
This content was originally posted by: mchopra

Thnku ashwini...though i am like pretty confused now me and wifey have diff..she likes KESAR...omgg..i dont know why..i never understood that show..hehe and i like MSK..

Kesar from Gulaal? I don't get that show either. He's atleast 8-10 years younger than her and he likes her and they're married/betrothed...whatever . That's not even legal o_o 

I just watched the new promo for the nth time.
This content was originally posted by: mchopra

Hi fariaa: If i am not wrong thst ur name..yes i am shreya pls call me that..i dont like being adressed as mchopra..whts surprising in me drooling over MSK...now whos explaining that..i dont wnt to...hehe

Let me guess, you don't drool over guys? Or you where in denial. 
mchopra thumbnail
Exactly Jo no and i seriosuly dont understand whts tht guy problem..i keep getting confused by his rns..hehe
and abt starone..
i agree abt the youth thing..see we are like tired of thosesaas bahu shows and those same gissa pitta rona dhona..
thst the only thing tht i love GEET for..no rna dhona nd no saas bahu..give me a break..its funny, its fiction and its droolworthy..hehe