Devil's Den - Main apni biwi ko harne nahi dunga - Page 11

Posted: 12 years ago
Hi Jo and ashwini..anyone else arnd..
Originally posted by mchopra

Hello..
so whts cooking up..
after watching todays epi i am like thing..STAR one really planning to axe geet..i will kill them..i am wondering how will i survive till tom 9:30 and thse idiots think i can survive without them..
Ok confession: I am finally Smitten by MSK..☺️
Yeh madam ka pendulum giri start😆

Arre nahin ...they hv not planned anything...😆

bas revamp ka decision is decided on paper...it takes almost 6-7 months to get whole revamp schedule...so first all non-trp shows will go off...then new shows will come in their place...if they don't work...then geet and pkek r safe😆...but if they work then geet and pkek r in danger...par yeh sab hote hote this year will pass😆

But still its better to fight in advance😉
Jhan enters den and faints 🤢

Shreya is confessing to liking MSK 😲 😲 😲 😲

Hey babaji aaj toh chamatkar ho gaya 😃

Shreya now you will be the worst MSK maniac cos for you it is a new obsession 🤣 🤣
Shut up ashwini: no u are not readng things..thst exactly wht i wrote..
Shreya your confession brought me out of stalker mode...😆...how did this kamaal happen...😆
Jo: i dont swing...99.99% i am stuck till i dint give up..
Jhanavi: very funny..oh no pls no obsession..i need to do office work..joote padne hai warna mujhe..

Thankuu Fariaa..

Shreya Oh really then welcome aboard🤣
anuja: I just fell in love first with that new promo and then we today uncle said "I will not let MRS.MSK loose.." i was in totally OMG mode..uske bad precap cherry on the cake..so ll in all.few hrs shreya flat..heheh
@Adits:Ya that I know ki axe will definitely fall on DLMH, RBO and that YIH mayb...becausse the recent trps which DJ posted here says they hv gone down to 0.1-0.2...Geet is still managing to survive with 0.6 max and 0.5 ka avg and Pkek is 0.7 last week with 0.8 max...so obviously they won't cut down their two top shows..

but my point is a channel which is always known for its youth flavour,all of a sudden bringing in Regional shows and that too 3 could even backfire mayb🤔...I remember GHSP and RBO last year were launched as their new revamp schedule..one was about NRI marriage and another widow remarriage...they were all social issues similar to colors channel flavour..but it din't work in trp race and CVs had to overnight change the concept of both shows again to fit the youth flavour...

So I feel unless Star one does something with thier net reach,no way even these Gujju shows can save them🤔
Edited by jyoti06 - 12 years ago
Oh the precap 😍...cant get enough of my MSK today. The only part I have watched in today's episode is the last scene and the precap. I want to watch the whole episode but I just cant stop watching the precap. 😆 

That attitude, that style, that arrogance, that pride, the great Maan Singh Khurana is back with a bang. Me so excited. 😳