Devil's Den - Main apni biwi ko harne nahi dunga - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
jus a smile...to mk u all feel a bit better if nthin else....

I could not watch the epi😭...was in my Aunts place ...

BTW so MSK left Geet and went to Delhi...So will Maaneet be back tomorrowπŸ€”...or will they be away for a couple of more epis????

BTW i read the written update and me liked what i worte😊
..me loved todays episode... 😳after don how long... todays episode has old flavor... old attitude... old intrigue... old feelings... old Maan... old Geet (finally who rather than jumping onto the people who sold house think from her mind and talked to her Maan for help without any drama)...πŸ˜ƒ when Maan and Geet use brains then whole look changes...

hopefully this continues now...

Now best part of episode is Mama ji and Luckia takia...🀣🀣🀣

kukar ki teraha mun latka kai beta hai...🀣🀣

Their comedy is hawlarious...

Hello Devils...πŸ€—πŸ€—

Maan Geet conversation at the start was thankfully logical...  and finally Geet voiced that she cant bear that people think that Maan is chitter... and she kept her biwi duty in mind too... frankly listening to their conversation it seemed me is listening to my parents conversation (minus jan dai don ga part)...🀣 πŸ€£πŸ€£... but seriously they have matured conversation don know after how long... 

Maans shatir dimagh is paka cooking something... πŸ˜Ž
Edited by Arwenish - 12 years ago
Res...Hopefully I will get to watch πŸ˜†Edited by -pixie- - 12 years ago
As always we jumped to conclusions after watching yesterday's pre-cap...πŸ˜†...If you watch the entire conversation between Maan & Geet then it makes sense. She did say that if they leave the house at this point then the family will be even more convinced that Maan is a cheat and she can't tolerate that. So one of her reasons for staying back is to clear Maan's name. This is what i wanted to happen...so thank you CVs...πŸ˜ƒ

MSK obviously left because he has something up his sleeve. Is the plan as silly as his earlier one? Well we'll come to know soon...πŸ˜†

Lucky & Jugnu mamu's conversation was hilarious...🀣...i really want these 2 characters to be included in the next track in Delhi.

So Teji is not as smart as he thinks he is...πŸ˜›...MSK will come and show him who's the real man...😎

Has Maan bought the house? From the pre-cap it doesn't appear so but i think he will buy it soon. Will that earn him some brownie points from the family...who knows...i'm just happy MSK is back...πŸ˜ƒ
😎
Originally posted by serialwatcher16

shreya, what a thought. it is a given that the would be groom is negative and bad and horrible and a cheat. Now are we talking about nandini's first groom or geet's first groom. what is it with these handa sisters, all their first grooms are cheats. So dev will the second groom of nandini and her MSK πŸ˜³  πŸ˜›

Originally posted by hegdemedha

Oh well, a match made for each other.

So, first, we will have Daman weds Nandini.  Dev has already wed Naintara.
Then, we'll have Dev weds Nandini.  So, does it then stand to reason that Daman will then wed Naintara?

The one-to-one correlation D-N must be maintained, mustn't it?

Medha, came in here just to πŸ‘ for this one. πŸ€£  πŸ€£

Edited by serialwatcher16 - 12 years ago
Hi all@the den
So Maan Singh Obama arrives in his Beast (and red chaddies) with his entourage!

Edited by Murlal - 12 years ago
  @ 49erFan...GR8  collection  ... but  Tip..Tip...some pictures  is missing...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
jyo! I read ur guess of next storyline in the previous den..
I completely agree with u..Now Msk wud buy that house..
And he will win everybody's heart as MSK only.πŸ‘πŸΌ
Well today somewhere we got the ans of some questions..
We asked how MSK wud win everybody's heart as balwant when dev is already there as MSK?
I guess the CV's themselves didnt knw the ans so now he will win everybody's heart as MSK only..
We were upset yesterday that geet is staying back so that CV's can start the love track of Dev-nandini..
Well dev too has left amritsar..I dont knw he will come back with maan or not but somewhere I was satisfied with his lines today that he doesn't want to create confusion in nandini's life..😊
And one more thing to my surprise was that even after the truth has been revealed nandini for once has not thought abt dev yet..well thats a real surprise..
coz I was thinking ki jaise hi she will come to knw that the person staying there as Msk is actually his brother..she will be attracted to him or something like that..I m glad that this hasn't happened yet..
Now lets see how the story unfolds..
Well somewhere I have this lil hope now that Cv's do listen to us sometimes..😊