OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

There is a new beginning in Pia's (Sukirti Kandpal) life as her life is moving towards a totally new direction. And in tonight's episode Pia will meet the new man in her life and the new entry in the show Jacob (Rithvik Ganjani) in the Star One show Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani.

Our source informs, "Pia has returned from Paris where she became a super model. She is back but doesn't remember anything. She will now decide to join college once again and on her way to college she will get lost. It is then that Jacob will meet her and she will ask him to help her find the way to college. Jacob tells her to follow him as he's also going towards college. They reach college and go their own way. There will be rehearsals going on in the college campus and the two will meet once again. Jacob's character will be a flamboyant boy who will be attracted to Pia. In the original Twilight series Jacob plays a werewolf and his character in this show is inspired from the original series."

We spoke to Rithvik who says, "Yes, I am doing this show. My character will be introduced in the show in tonight's episode but I can't comment any further."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ozzyie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yepp...thts nice ...
thanks for the article archie !!!!!!
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
jacob ko chodo...plz koi abhay ko lao
--AROMAL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i hope this enter is nice but i dont need love triangle again first it was kabir-piya-abhay , then it became piya-abhay-sid and now finally abhya-piya-jacob !! superb ekta mam loves love-triangles 
ilove99 thumbnail
yup saw it!!i said i before too ekta has copied from vd now its twilight turn and he is gonna make an entry today only i wonder!!i think he was the only one who brought pia home and this bro will be doing...sam's role?!!
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ilove99

yup saw it!!i said i before too ekta has copied from vd now its twilight turn and he is gonna make an entry today only i wonder!!i think he was the only one who brought pia home and this bro will be doing...sam's role?!!

M sick of all love triangles now pata chala sid wapaas aaya then again it will be triangle metz-sid-panchiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ilove99 thumbnail
Originally posted by: vivluv

M sick of all love triangles now pata chala sid wapaas aaya then again it will be triangle metz-sid-panchiπŸ˜†

tum toh yahi cahti ho ki sid wapas aa jaye ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†i too hate this not bec of luv trio but cause pia has alredy broken kabir's heart and now jacob too.i felt very bad for jacob in twilight poor guy kept bella safe and she rejected him in a minute!!
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
ya i saw hin in 2day's episode but he luk quite weird but hey i m waiting 4 Abhay yaar
Pari-Gupta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Yaar sare ladkon se Piya ka pichha chhudwaao aur achhe ladkon ko koi Misha aur Panchhi se bhi milaao