Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

India-Forums

Article: Shows that bid adieu BBAT (Page 2)

sur001 IF-Dazzler
sur001
sur001

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged

Go on zee channel ...I am with you...You should bid adieu to this show ...you know why...no not because of TRP's but because You don't deserve to show good serials...poor producer who would have approached Zee and Zee channel thought...Oh its a great thing why not to air this show as experiment ,if its get successful then Ok...otherwise we will air new show after all we have scorpions tendency...I got right na Zee...

you bid adieu to  bhagonwali and I will bid adieu to you ...Zee
you had done the same thing with CB1 and ended it abruptly without any logical ending still people thinks how it ended and was it end...I want to kill you all coz your head is filled with crap...I suggest Zee people to show old episodes of Kyounki belive me...you will get TRP's ...I know manhy people who still miss them or how about Hum paanch...we will have good entertaintment ...why to bother MRS.Kaushik and ya..If you have little shame then atleast return its old slot that was 6 o'clock ../.we had asked for prime time slot not a slot which was again a charity case

My message to my dear Zee channel...GO TO HELL ...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

nishersalSonadevPrabhkalluHoneySucklebhavni88Shineonbee5OmaRamdassInfofan

Prabhkallu Goldie
Prabhkallu
Prabhkallu

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Disapprove I dont really believe this...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nishersal

trish1 Groupbie
trish1
trish1

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
well if it ends i will not tune in to zeetv

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nishersal

pranganga Senior Member
pranganga
pranganga

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
This is totally unbelievable that the show is going to end within a week.
can u pls tell the source of this news.  any official website of zee
if it is going to happen, then ADIEU to zee tv. If it is not going to give its sweet time for the serial to get into the minds of people then how.  this is a wonderful love story.  I hope bhagonwali fortune is good.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nishersalPrabhkalluedabella

shalini01 IF-Rockerz
shalini01
shalini01

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
nooo i love this show, how can they end itCry thanks for the article tanu.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PrabhkalluOmaRamdass

Infofan IF-Sizzlerz
Infofan
Infofan

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
wonder which are the other shows that are ending?
bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
Okay,
  So it isn't Sangini that is getting replaced but instead Bhagonwali. What happened Zee? You are never concrete on your decisions, isn't it ?

So, tell me Zee, was there some auction held, where those who could shell out more for you to keep their slots could hold their slots and hence Bhagonwali lost?  What story? What creativity? What talent? Nothing has meaning for your channel? Right?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

K__SnishersalPrabhkalluJulie0001bhavni88Infofan

bhavni88 IF-Dazzler
bhavni88
bhavni88

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bee5

Okay,
  So it isn't Sangini that is getting replaced but instead Bhagonwali. What happened Zee? You are never concrete on your decisions, isn't it ?

So, tell me Zee, was there some auction held, where those who could shell out more for you to keep their slots could hold their slots and hence Bhagonwali lost?  What story? What creativity? What talent? Nothing has meaning for your channel? Right?

Lost for words Bee..soo sad..that Zee only thinks of PROFITS..lets face it..at the end of the day..thats what it means..

I hope that us viewers who pay..for this Zee channel..think twice..I will canx my contract..as this was the only show I watched on Zee...shame...

all the best to the BBAT team..great work..we saw a show that was different..from the repeated typical saas bahu rona dhona..we looked forward to seeing how this 'diff' story would unfold..

real shame..on Zee..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nishersalPrabhkallubee5Infofan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index