Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pranganga thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This is totally unbelievable that the show is going to end within a week.
can u pls tell the source of this news.  any official website of zee
if it is going to happen, then ADIEU to zee tv. If it is not going to give its sweet time for the serial to get into the minds of people then how.  this is a wonderful love story.  I hope bhagonwali fortune is good.
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nooo i love this show, how can they end it😭 thanks for the article tanu.
Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wonder which are the other shows that are ending?
bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Okay,
  So it isn't Sangini that is getting replaced but instead Bhagonwali. What happened Zee? You are never concrete on your decisions, isn't it ?

So, tell me Zee, was there some auction held, where those who could shell out more for you to keep their slots could hold their slots and hence Bhagonwali lost?  What story? What creativity? What talent? Nothing has meaning for your channel? Right?

bhavni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bee5

Okay,

So it isn't Sangini that is getting replaced but instead Bhagonwali. What happened Zee? You are never concrete on your decisions, isn't it ?

So, tell me Zee, was there some auction held, where those who could shell out more for you to keep their slots could hold their slots and hence Bhagonwali lost?  What story? What creativity? What talent? Nothing has meaning for your channel? Right?

Lost for words Bee..soo sad..that Zee only thinks of PROFITS..lets face it..at the end of the day..thats what it means..

I hope that us viewers who pay..for this Zee channel..think twice..I will canx my contract..as this was the only show I watched on Zee...shame...

all the best to the BBAT team..great work..we saw a show that was different..from the repeated typical saas bahu rona dhona..we looked forward to seeing how this 'diff' story would unfold..

real shame..on Zee..