Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

Article: Shows that bid adieu BBAT

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Shows bid Adieu
Kavita Awaasthi /Hill Road Media

Television shows come and go with every season. At times, they are so beloved that you don't want them to say adieu but then there are some who never made any place in your heart. Here's a look at shows that will go off air in a week- some shined bright every night while others were merely a twinkle.
Showing 7 of 8 images Previous    Next

Bhagonwali
Zee's Bhagonwali- Baante Apni Taqdeer premiered on December 6, 2010 but never really did register with the audiences. The story was of Runjhun brings good luck and fortune wherever she goes, yet her own life is riddled with misfortune. It will be replaced by a light hearted family drama called Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuyein starring Ashiesh Roy and Vibha Chibber. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for sharing the article.

ends in a week? what?
Prabhkallu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

"in a week"???????? What going on?? I thought the yesterday's article said, Zee MIGHT take this show off??? (not confirm)

AreYaar thumbnail
Ummm what this show is ending in a WEEK???😲 
Shineon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Good going zee👎🏼 - me bidding bye bye to Zee as a channel.
AreYaar thumbnail
But how can the show end in the next 6-8 epis?? I'm very confused :S...why do these ppl give such a short notice out of the blue??
tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

wat d hell ????😡😡😡

in a week😭😭 ...
nooo way this cant happen ...Cry😭
i hooop thhis is not true ...**fingerscrossd**

WE should tell zee not to take this  show off air ...
nadeera thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
And I bid "Adieu"to this ZEE! 
and regarding Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuyein..MY FOOT!!! 
sur001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Go on zee channel ...I am with you...You should bid adieu to this show ...you know why...no not because of TRP's but because You don't deserve to show good serials...poor producer who would have approached Zee and Zee channel thought...Oh its a great thing why not to air this show as experiment ,if its get successful then Ok...otherwise we will air new show after all we have scorpions tendency...I got right na Zee...

you bid adieu to  bhagonwali and I will bid adieu to you ...Zee
you had done the same thing with CB1 and ended it abruptly without any logical ending still people thinks how it ended and was it end...I want to kill you all coz your head is filled with crap...I suggest Zee people to show old episodes of Kyounki belive me...you will get TRP's ...I know manhy people who still miss them or how about Hum paanch...we will have good entertaintment ...why to bother MRS.Kaushik and ya..If you have little shame then atleast return its old slot that was 6 o'clock ../.we had asked for prime time slot not a slot which was again a charity case

My message to my dear Zee channel...GO TO HELL ...
Prabhkallu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
😒 I dont really believe this...