Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Give a chance(janhit mein jaari) :P (Page 7)

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vivluv

Awesome post sanju couldn't have explained it better than uClapClapClap All forum janta needs to read this post and realize the facts and if anyone is spreading negativity on forum then I would like them to read this post espTongueTongueTongue

Thanx alor archi and i am always against any type of negativity but sometimes exceptions are always there

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OriginalsFan

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjna4

Originally posted by vivluv

Awesome post sanju couldn't have explained it better than uClapClapClap All forum janta needs to read this post and realize the facts and if anyone is spreading negativity on forum then I would like them to read this post espTongueTongueTongue

Thanx alor archi and i am always against any type of negativity but sometimes exceptions are always there
I knwLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL 

--sunshine--

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged

@black scorpio: thanx alot sweety

@nishi: even i hate that fact it is called as jacob but acc to me that we shud wait for show as maybe TB is wrong they just wanted to say warewolf by the name of jacobWink and I am also confused but again we need to wait
@roopa: emmm bashing i cant say much negative response is onOuch and exactly we wanted warewolf from starting
@anamika: I just hope we like ritwik's character and i cant say much about him fron tday just 1 minute show-up
@chaku: ohh u shu have told me, aviye hi mujh jaise lazy ne kaam kiyaTongue
@N_NS: Even i am looking forward to itSmile
@dishu: have i ever told u that u r sooo positive and even i am thinking like that
@srishti: thanx alotSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-rupa-Befikreromaila

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged

@sanchu: awww even i m missing abhay just hope that he comes back soon

@anmol: everyone is like that yr but u got it right being patient is the key and thanx alot 4 not making negative post but if u feel down then do create post and vent out ur emotions it will help u out and after 1 week i am also not going to stop u cz i will be like u onlyWink
@deboleena: okay in future i will offcourse share with youTongue
@charu: Thanx alot
@yashi: thanx alot and janhit mein jaari means that issued in favour of public interest(welfare) and it ws to make it funny and if u see indian advertisement then u will find this thingWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BazingaaOtakuGirl-Deboromaila

romaila IF-Addictz
romaila
romaila

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IndigoBlues

everyone..jacob's brother is your new sasurjee/papa Embarrassed

sanju woh waale papa ki ab koi zaroorat nahi..yeh waale papa aa gaye hai...Embarrassed 

I love new entries. ROFL Heart
iss papa ka no kya hai...ROFL
Bazingaa IF-Sizzlerz
Bazingaa
Bazingaa

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjna4

@sanchu: awww even i m missing abhay just hope that he comes back soon

@anmol: everyone is like that yr but u got it right being patient is the key and thanx alot 4 not making negative post but if u feel down then do create post and vent out ur emotions it will help u out and after 1 week i am also not going to stop u cz i will be like u onlyWink
@deboleena: okay in future i will offcourse share with youTongue
@charu: Thanx alot
@yashi: thanx alot and janhit mein jaari means that issued in favour of public interest(welfare) and it ws to make it funny and if u see indian advertisement then u will find this thingWink

Oh right lol! LOL Thanksss Hug

--sunshine--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index