Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Give a chance(janhit mein jaari) :P (Page 5)

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
mera kaam tumne le liya sanjuROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sunshine--OtakuGirl-Debo

...Nidhi... Goldie
...Nidhi...
...Nidhi...

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Awesome topic Sanjana!!! You are absolutely right about the new entries, they'll bring a fresh flavour to the show... Abhay and Piya are eventually going to be together coz that's what the show is all about so we should be least bothered by their separation... And most probably this time their coming together will be much more better than the last time... And ofcourse, since a long long time we have been waiting for the werewolves, so I'm looking forward to their part!!!

NidhiSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sunshine--

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-rupa---sunshine--

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

Originally posted by abhaylove

Oop just came to IF and i see so much reaction on new character . we always want to have werewolf ...so whats wong ?? Anway i still have to go to all the comments ..From your post look like bashing is going on

even i came abhi...dunno abt the bashings...just read the news of 2 wolfies entering the show LOL
i guess some ppl think it will reduce the chances of Sid's comeback thats why they r bashing LOLLOL

Yes bashing is going on and it will be compared every time with sid . U should see the other post of " this is new guy " OuchOuch...laughing on him

Edited by abhaylove - 26 May 2011 at 9:24am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sunshine--

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vivluv

Awesome post sanju couldn't have explained it better than uClapClapClap All forum janta needs to read this post and realize the facts and if anyone is spreading negativity on forum then I would like them to read this post espTongueTongueTongue

wao u were laughing on other post about him that if he can be werewolf and here this LOLLOL

Edited by abhaylove - 26 May 2011 at 9:22am
OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged

Awesome post sanju couldn't have explained it better than uClapClapClap All forum janta needs to read this post and realize the facts and if anyone is spreading negativity on forum then I would like them to read this post espTongueTongueTongue

wao u were laughing on other post about him that if he can be werewolf and here this LOLLOL
Ok now u have problem with ma laughing also ok next time I will ask u before laughing on anyone's postSmile
-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged

Ok now u have problem with ma laughing also ok next time I will ask u before laughing on anyone's postSmile
Nothing like that ..just contridict statement ..ANyway
OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged

Nothing like that ..just contridict statement ..ANyway
I just said my POV tht I didn't found his personality matching werewolf and the funny act he displayed on youtube cracked me up and other members were also laughing at his act never questioned his acting credentials and skillsEmbarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index