Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Give a chance(janhit mein jaari) :P (Page 4)

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

What happened, Sanju? Shocked
Bashing again? Seriously, aren't you used to it by now? I don't know the details of what happened but I just know that people have a bad habit of holding preconceived notions. There's a difference between not approving of a track and getting judgmental about how it's going to be before even giving it a chance.

Chillz on forums one has to be habitual about bashingTongue. And seriously they pass their expert comments before watching.

Yes, PKYEK is a copy. People need to decide whose, though. Sid and Maithili enter, it becomes TVD, Werewolf, enters, it becomes TL. Ok, strictly my opinion, if the werewolf's name is Jacob, I do find it ridiculous but it isn't that big a deal. People have been overreacting towards this show ever since it started. I'm actually jealous that people find time to watch a show just to bash it! I wish I was that free in life.

People are just crazy one side they say that they dont like show and on other side they do watch the show. I mean these people really need a life. And some twilight fans(m also twilight fan) say that they are ruining our twilight and i wonder how. If u dont like ruining ur twilight then stay away from it. As simple as it is.

Regarding AbhIya separation, even I fail to understand this insecurity! I mean, do people have NO faith in their favourite couple?  I won't comment to much on Sid's reentry but new entries have never been taken kindly. I remember the havoc that was created when the article regarding Sid's and Shaurya's entry was published. I suggest stop paying heed. Live and let live. We love the show and that's all that matters. I'd rather enjoy it on my own terms than bang my head because of people who can say nothing but negative. 

Seriously even on this matter i fail to make them understand you know in my every post i have to tell them again and again that they are meant to meet each other no matter what. And u knw what those people who created disowned sid now likes sid. And about paying them heed i stopped long time ago but i worry about the thing most is that they change thinking of others and whole mass gets against them . Then i feel like coming up with such posts.

Peace! Big smile
thanx alot chillz for ur so wonderful comment

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Sanju All i can say is I love you yaar ..my sweet sweet sister ..You are BANG ON AS ALWAYS.. it is such a boon to have you with us here dearoo..!!!Hug

--sunshine--

--Signorina-- IF-Rockerz
--Signorina--
--Signorina--

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
i am totally agree with u dearSmile

--sunshine--

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged

@anu: exactly new entries are much needed after some time in very show

@mummy: okay who is my new papa and u alws make me confuse about my so many papa'sLOL
@sadaf: i hope those jealous people get some life soon and the words u used for abhiya are just wonderful
@shruti: thanx alot 4 agreeing with me and they do deserve a chance
@devu: this time we need proper abhiya confession not that order wala confessionTongue
@angel: thanx alot 4 welcoming themSmile
@meera: lets see what the writters and CVs have in there mind and hope they shape-up story in right manner

Dark-Hues

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-rupa---sunshine--

Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz
Dark-Hues
Dark-Hues

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Originally posted by Cute.Sadaf

Whoaaa ! without watChin' the show he/she was crtiCizin' On our show .. this is so brutal how can people do like this ? muCh Of loathin' Only from this show ? Crap ! I Wish i could loCk this forum Only to the Worthy people ..  Utterly agree with your words .. who don't know what 'LOVE STORY' is .. they can never realize that , Without ObstaCles every tale is tasteless and incomplete .. there must be negative traits while havin' along positive .. And AbhiYa Manifestly gonna meet .. Its Obvious fo' us ..

Tell me about it. It was beyond ridiculous. I didn't know whether to be annoyed or amused! 

@black: You, seriously, spoke my mind out! 

Even the most ordinary love stories face difficulties and this is ten steps ahead from normalcy. It's sad seeing AbhIya apart but it will all be worth it at the end, right? Embarrassed

Really ! even i'm feelin' flabbergasted absolutely a Crap ! desCended in dilemma Dead
its exaCtly a agony to see AbhiYa not together , but yeah Every love tale has a happy endin' and it'll be more exhilaratin' and Blissful Once more confession ..Embarrassed

Edited by Cute.Sadaf - 26 May 2011 at 8:31am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sunshine--.Jane..

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Oop just came to IF and i see so much reaction on new character . we always want to have werewolf ...so whats wong ?? Anway i still have to go to all the comments ..From your post look like bashing is going on

--sunshine--

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Absolutely!
1) I am sure we are going to like the new Characters too. If Ritwik's character is anything like Twilight he definitely should win our heart.
2)True, Whoever comes in between Abhay and Pia are destined to be together.
3) I don't think Sid would be bought back after the way he was shown killed by Abhay. But Yes, Maithili should be back.
4)I love Twilight and each and every character in it. So if PKYEK is now going to go the Twilight way, it cannot be bad.

--sunshine--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index