Give a chance(janhit mein jaari) :P - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Absolutely!
1) I am sure we are going to like the new Characters too. If Ritwik's character is anything like Twilight he definitely should win our heart.
2)True, Whoever comes in between Abhay and Pia are destined to be together.
3) I don't think Sid would be bought back after the way he was shown killed by Abhay. But Yes, Maithili should be back.
4)I love Twilight and each and every character in it. So if PKYEK is now going to go the Twilight way, it cannot be bad.

mera kaam tumne le liya sanju🀣🀣🀣🀣
Awesome topic Sanjana!!! You are absolutely right about the new entries, they'll bring a fresh flavour to the show... Abhay and Piya are eventually going to be together coz that's what the show is all about so we should be least bothered by their separation... And most probably this time their coming together will be much more better than the last time... And ofcourse, since a long long time we have been waiting for the werewolves, so I'm looking forward to their part!!!

Nidhi😊
Originally posted by abhaylove

Oop just came to IF and i see so much reaction on new character . we always want to have werewolf ...so whats wong ?? Anway i still have to go to all the comments ..From your post look like bashing is going on

even i came abhi...dunno abt the bashings...just read the news of 2 wolfies entering the show πŸ˜†
i guess some ppl think it will reduce the chances of Sid's comeback thats why they r bashing πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

even i came abhi...dunno abt the bashings...just read the news of 2 wolfies entering the show πŸ˜†
i guess some ppl think it will reduce the chances of Sid's comeback thats why they r bashing πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yes bashing is going on and it will be compared every time with sid . U should see the other post of " this is new guy " ...laughing on him Edited by abhaylove - 12 years ago
Originally posted by vivluv

Awesome post sanju couldn't have explained it better than uπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ All forum janta needs to read this post and realize the facts and if anyone is spreading negativity on forum then I would like them to read this post espπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

wao u were laughing on other post about him that if he can be werewolf and here this πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Edited by abhaylove - 12 years ago

wao u were laughing on other post about him that if he can be werewolf and here this πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Ok now u have problem with ma laughing also ok next time I will ask u before laughing on anyone's post😊
Originally posted by vivluv

Ok now u have problem with ma laughing also ok next time I will ask u before laughing on anyone's post😊
Nothing like that ..just contridict statement ..ANyway

Nothing like that ..just contridict statement ..ANyway
I just said my POV tht I didn't found his personality matching werewolf and the funny act he displayed on youtube cracked me up and other members were also laughing at his act never questioned his acting credentials and skills😳
actually its gud that he is such a lack lusture personality and a Sadu. so that piya can concentrate solely on her detectivegiri.
I dont mind new entry of werewolf, coz in twilight, when Edward returned in new Moon, all his insecurities related to his and Bella's relationship and future were gone and he just loved her more and more. and I am hoping the same thing will happen with Abhay also.