Frequent Posters

SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Awesome post i agree wid u completely

sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I dont mind new entries. I am open to give them a chance. Abhiya will be meant together one day. But the prob of me is I want my abhay back,  They can drag the separation track but for god sake at least show abhay. Even in frozen state. For me the show is lifeless without abhay and if they keep on not showing abhay I may be forced to change the channel and watch some music channel.
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

ok sanjupar yaar mera kuch kar, ia m getting bored and bored and not at all liking this

missing sid and abhay like hell
but as u say i will be patient and will give them a week chance,
aaj maine ek aur negative post banna di, ab se nahin banaaunga,lekin 1 week ke baad kuch accha nahi hus toh rok nahin paaunga khud ko
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
well done sanju,grt job...tumne to meri dill hi jitli...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
a gale lag ja meri dost..teri post parke meri to akhe bhar geyi..😭
oh ha agar anda or tamattar mile to usse tu omlet banaygi mujhe pata hai,par mujhe thori si dena mat bhulna..u know anda meri kamjori hai..πŸ˜†
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Thanx alot hema do and love u tooπŸ€—
Bazingaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Nice post Sanju! <3 I agree with you! :D

Now, what does "Janhit mein jaari" mean? πŸ€” :P
--sunshine-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: vivluv

Awesome post sanju couldn't have explained it better than uπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ All forum janta needs to read this post and realize the facts and if anyone is spreading negativity on forum then I would like them to read this post espπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Thanx alor archi and i am always against any type of negativity but sometimes exceptions are always there
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sanjna4

Thanx alor archi and i am always against any type of negativity but sometimes exceptions are always there

I knwπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
--sunshine-- thumbnail

@black scorpio: thanx alot sweety

@nishi: even i hate that fact it is called as jacob but acc to me that we shud wait for show as maybe TB is wrong they just wanted to say warewolf by the name of jacobπŸ˜‰ and I am also confused but again we need to wait
@roopa: emmm bashing i cant say much negative response is on and exactly we wanted warewolf from starting
@anamika: I just hope we like ritwik's character and i cant say much about him fron tday just 1 minute show-up
@chaku: ohh u shu have told me, aviye hi mujh jaise lazy ne kaam kiyaπŸ˜›
@N_NS: Even i am looking forward to it😊
@dishu: have i ever told u that u r sooo positive and even i am thinking like that
@srishti: thanx alot😊
--sunshine-- thumbnail

@sanchu: awww even i m missing abhay just hope that he comes back soon

@anmol: everyone is like that yr but u got it right being patient is the key and thanx alot 4 not making negative post but if u feel down then do create post and vent out ur emotions it will help u out and after 1 week i am also not going to stop u cz i will be like u onlyπŸ˜‰
@deboleena: okay in future i will offcourse share with youπŸ˜›
@charu: Thanx alot
@yashi: thanx alot and janhit mein jaari means that issued in favour of public interest(welfare) and it ws to make it funny and if u see indian advertisement then u will find this thingπŸ˜‰