Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ilove99 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
nice post pkyekians needed it!!i am too waiting for neel's entry and his bro!!but poor guy is gonna have heartbreak like jacob!!i hate it but abhiya have to be together na!!hope he'll be as sweet as jacob and his bro like sam!!i know he was not sweet but cared for jacob...
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Chill_Out

Well said, Sadaf. I remember long back I told someone off to not watch the show if they hate it that much. That person told me he/she whoever it was doesn't watch it anyway. I was like, 'You frickkin' kidding me, right? You judge the show, call it fake and criticise it's actors and characters without even WATCHING it?' I mean, whatever happened to being fair? 
This show is Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani of AbhIya. Them not ending up together, then what is left in the show? It's obvious they'll meet and if they don't face any hurdles in their journey, then where's the fun? The fact that they'll cross every hurdle in their way is what will make them interesting to watch and their final union divine and epic. We had been prepared that Abhay and Pia aren't going to have an easy love story so why complain now? πŸ˜ƒ

Whoaaa ! without watChin' the show he/she was crtiCizin' On our show .. this is so brutal how can people do like this ? muCh Of loathin' Only from this show ? Crap ! I Wish i could loCk this forum Only to the Worthy people ..  Utterly agree with your words .. who don't know what 'LOVE STORY' is .. they can never realize that , Without ObstaCles every tale is tasteless and incomplete .. there must be negative traits while havin' along positive .. And AbhiYa Manifestly gonna meet .. Its Obvious fo' us ..

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Cute.Sadaf

Whoaaa ! without watChin' the show he/she was crtiCizin' On our show .. this is so brutal how can people do like this ? muCh Of loathin' Only from this show ? Crap ! I Wish i could loCk this forum Only to the Worthy people ..  Utterly agree with your words .. who don't know what 'LOVE STORY' is .. they can never realize that , Without ObstaCles every tale is tasteless and incomplete .. there must be negative traits while havin' along positive .. And AbhiYa Manifestly gonna meet .. Its Obvious fo' us ..

Tell me about it. It was beyond ridiculous. I didn't know whether to be annoyed or amused! 

@black: You, seriously, spoke my mind out! 

Even the most ordinary love stories face difficulties and this is ten steps ahead from normalcy. It's sad seeing AbhIya apart but it will all be worth it at the end, right? 😳
--sunshine-- thumbnail

What happened, Sanju? 😲

Bashing again? Seriously, aren't you used to it by now? I don't know the details of what happened but I just know that people have a bad habit of holding preconceived notions. There's a difference between not approving of a track and getting judgmental about how it's going to be before even giving it a chance.

Chillz on forums one has to be habitual about bashingπŸ˜›. And seriously they pass their expert comments before watching.

Yes, PKYEK is a copy. People need to decide whose, though. Sid and Maithili enter, it becomes TVD, Werewolf, enters, it becomes TL. Ok, strictly my opinion, if the werewolf's name is Jacob, I do find it ridiculous but it isn't that big a deal. People have been overreacting towards this show ever since it started. I'm actually jealous that people find time to watch a show just to bash it! I wish I was that free in life.

People are just crazy one side they say that they dont like show and on other side they do watch the show. I mean these people really need a life. And some twilight fans(m also twilight fan) say that they are ruining our twilight and i wonder how. If u dont like ruining ur twilight then stay away from it. As simple as it is.

Regarding AbhIya separation, even I fail to understand this insecurity! I mean, do people have NO faith in their favourite couple?  I won't comment to much on Sid's reentry but new entries have never been taken kindly. I remember the havoc that was created when the article regarding Sid's and Shaurya's entry was published. I suggest stop paying heed. Live and let live. We love the show and that's all that matters. I'd rather enjoy it on my own terms than bang my head because of people who can say nothing but negative. 

Seriously even on this matter i fail to make them understand you know in my every post i have to tell them again and again that they are meant to meet each other no matter what. And u knw what those people who created disowned sid now likes sid. And about paying them heed i stopped long time ago but i worry about the thing most is that they change thinking of others and whole mass gets against them . Then i feel like coming up with such posts.

Peace! πŸ˜ƒ
thanx alot chillz for ur so wonderful comment

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sanju All i can say is I love you yaar ..my sweet sweet sister ..You are BANG ON AS ALWAYS.. it is such a boon to have you with us here dearoo..!!!πŸ€—
--Signorina-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i am totally agree with u dear😊
--sunshine-- thumbnail

@anu: exactly new entries are much needed after some time in very show

@mummy: okay who is my new papa and u alws make me confuse about my so many papa'sπŸ˜†
@sadaf: i hope those jealous people get some life soon and the words u used for abhiya are just wonderful
@shruti: thanx alot 4 agreeing with me and they do deserve a chance
@devu: this time we need proper abhiya confession not that order wala confessionπŸ˜›
@angel: thanx alot 4 welcoming them😊
@meera: lets see what the writters and CVs have in there mind and hope they shape-up story in right manner

Sanjna i m all happy with the new entries πŸ˜†...2 werewolf bros will b cool πŸ˜†
but my prob is why r they calling that Ritwik or whatever guy as Jacob? 😑 *argg*...i m sure he has his own name πŸ˜†...he has no comparison with my Jake πŸ˜›
besides we was supposed to b playing negative as per the previous article and now he is playing positive? *confusing* πŸ˜†

Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Tell me about it. It was beyond ridiculous. I didn't know whether to be annoyed or amused! 

@black: You, seriously, spoke my mind out! 

Even the most ordinary love stories face difficulties and this is ten steps ahead from normalcy. It's sad seeing AbhIya apart but it will all be worth it at the end, right? 😳

Really ! even i'm feelin' flabbergasted absolutely a Crap ! desCended in dilemma 🀒
its exaCtly a agony to see AbhiYa not together , but yeah Every love tale has a happy endin' and it'll be more exhilaratin' and Blissful Once more confession ..😳
Edited by Cute.Sadaf - 12 years ago
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Oop just came to IF and i see so much reaction on new character . we always want to have werewolf ...so whats wong ?? Anway i still have to go to all the comments ..From your post look like bashing is going on