Give a chance(janhit mein jaari) :P - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Thank you so much for making this post. The reaction to new entries is ridiculous . I will just repost what i said in another post and it is all i have to say:

Unless you have seen the actor in the show, seen his performance , it is rather  insensitive to poke fun at him. Fine, he may not meet your expectations or maybe he would - but until you have seen him in the character's skin and on the show, don't judge him.
Poco even i felt that people need to give them a single chance new entries do deserve a chance from us. And why to criticize them when you have not watched them for once. I felt bad to see forum reaction to this.
Thanx alot poco 4 commenting
Originally posted by sanjna4

Poco even i felt that people need to give them a single chance new entries do deserve a chance from us. And why to criticize them when you have not watched them for once. I felt bad to see forum reaction to this.
Thanx alot poco 4 commenting

Thank you, Sanju. I was so furious to see such childish immature reactions on how the actors look , how this is that and that...phew! I mean, imagine you going for a job interview and being shown the door even before you have opened your mouth? That is what we are doing to Rithwik and Suyash even before they have shown up. I mean, just GROW UP.
What happened, Sanju? 😲
Bashing again? Seriously, aren't you used to it by now? I don't know the details of what happened but I just know that people have a bad habit of holding preconceived notions. There's a difference between not approving of a track and getting judgmental about how it's going to be before even giving it a chance.
Yes, PKYEK is a copy. People need to decide whose, though. Sid and Maithili enter, it becomes TVD, Werewolf, enters, it becomes TL. Ok, strictly my opinion, if the werewolf's name is Jacob, I do find it ridiculous but it isn't that big a deal. People have been overreacting towards this show ever since it started. I'm actually jealous that people find time to watch a show just to bash it! I wish I was that free in life.

Regarding AbhIya separation, even I fail to understand this insecurity! I mean, do people have NO faith in their favourite couple?  I won't comment to much on Sid's reentry but new entries have never been taken kindly. I remember the havoc that was created when the article regarding Sid's and Shaurya's entry was published. I suggest stop paying heed. Live and let live. We love the show and that's all that matters. I'd rather enjoy it on my own terms than bang my head because of people who can say nothing but negative. 

Peace! 😃
Yes, there need to be sum new entries...bcoz it will make d show much more interesting..
everyone..jacob's brother is your new sasurjee/papa 😳

sanju woh waale papa ki ab koi zaroorat nahi..yeh waale papa aa gaye hai...😳 

I love new entries. 🤣 ❤️
Well people Only know how  to Criticize New entries , 'cos they 're muCh jaloux from this show sinCe it has been started .. i don't understand why don't they mind their Own business , might be they're compelled 'cos they've become habitual to do so , i mean this show isn't a toy  whoever comes 'er and tries to break it .. Whatever !
We should welcome the New entries , instead to moCk 'em ..
And fo' AbhiYa " Its a Divine , Blissful COuple " None can apart 'em 'cos "PYAR KI YEH EK KAHANI"
is based Only On AbhiYa ..

i totally agree with you...give them a chance yaar...lets see where the story goes...tyhe story writers have something in thier mind!
then we can start compalining...
u know sanju...i was never against new entries...i am loving ur post...
yaa..i am sure d show will get more rocking...and u know d best part..when abhay will come...abhiya confession for one more time..more freshness...n all...😍
Originally posted by Cute.Sadaf

Well people Only know how  to Criticize New entries , 'cos they 're muCh jaloux from this show sinCe it has been started .. i don't understand why don't they mind their Own business , might be they're compelled 'cos they've become habitual to do so , i mean this show isn't a toy  whoever comes 'er and tries to break it .. Whatever !
We should welcome the New entries , instead to moCk 'em ..
And fo' AbhiYa " Its a Divine , Blissful COuple " None can apart 'em 'cos "PYAR KI YEH EK KAHANI"
is based Only On AbhiYa ..

Well said, Sadaf. I remember long back I told someone off to not watch the show if they hate it that much. That person told me he/she whoever it was doesn't watch it anyway. I was like, 'You frickkin' kidding me, right? You judge the show, call it fake and criticise it's actors and characters without even WATCHING it?' I mean, whatever happened to being fair? 
This show is Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani of AbhIya. Them not ending up together, then what is left in the show? It's obvious they'll meet and if they don't face any hurdles in their journey, then where's the fun? The fact that they'll cross every hurdle in their way is what will make them interesting to watch and their final union divine and epic. We had been prepared that Abhay and Pia aren't going to have an easy love story so why complain now? 😃
all the new faces are wonderfully welcome.