Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divareena thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
lovely post and me too think that geet is staying so she can make everyone respect maan and realise how wonderful he is.

i really dont want to see option 2 devini wedding but i guess we have no choice 🤢🤢🤢 

Agree that maan will definately solve the financial problem

Echoesofpassion thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I dont want devini to come to delhi!! I like ur last option 2 for the marriage..that wud be better than maaneet helping dev..
But after that i want devini to go to canada or somewhere else i dont wanna see DEV ANYMORE
Fezana thumbnail
I also would prefer Option # 1. Think i read somewhere that some of the characters shift to Delhi. But what we read is not what is always shown. so I guess we will have to wait and see how the Cvs think of progressing.
anju.r thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i have a doubt.there was a nwz tat shooting has shifted to delhi... lekin they av  shown not evn a scene in delhi. MSK to amitsar pahunch gaya. Wen z tis amritsar tack gng to end????
hima nice analysis dear...
don't want DEVINI marriage ...
but i know cv's will make it happen...
mausam19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: dewdropred

thanks roshni ... i can understand ... i did not write in detail about the financial mess ... but i think this all should wrap up before june 1 ...

@Dew , i damn sure that this track would go on till the end of June . ðŸ˜Š

There still lots left to show in this track . Nandini starts thinking about Dev . MSK helping Lucky to prove that even he is something in the family . Maaneet helping Tej - Pammi in their married relationship . Beeji slowly starts liking MSK . ðŸ˜Š

So this track is far from over dear . ðŸ˜Š
-MansiKohli- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dewdropred

maan will take them with him to delhi ... their by ... devini track continues ...

so hima di u are back to the predicting business😉😆and they all have been true till now😳but a hell no for this option😡😡eeks,the whole circus in delhi🤢🤢i just cant imagine🤢i feel he will give them back their house because everyone(and also i)feels that maan has bought the house😳😳dev-nandini will live happily ever after??🤢🤢its looks like a beauty and the beast story to me😲i hope the cvs dun complicate the matter further...

nandini & devil coming back to delhi ...🤢🤢di i really dont think they will go that overboard..coz that  would make geet seem as  ektaish typo serial😆
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hima, in your post yesterday you predicted that Maan will buy the house and stay in it, well I knew he bought the house but never believed he would stay in it, I saw the SBB episode and am quite confused with what was shown happening, the partition of the house etc.

I'm not sure I'm liking it but will give it till today before I jump to any conclusions but I was sure Maan wouldn't insult Beeji and family by moving into the house, wonder what it's all about, so confused😕