Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Shows bid adieu--KMH

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Shows bid Adieu
Kavita Awaasthi /Hill Road Media

Television shows come and go with every season. At times, they are so beloved that you don't want them to say adieu but then there are some who never made any place in your heart. Here's a look at shows that will go off air in a week- some shined bright every night while others were merely a twinkle.
Showing 4 of 8 images Previous    Next

Kitani Mohabbat Hai
Imagine's Kitani Mohabbat Hai 2, a second season of the popular serial Kitani Mohabbat Hai didn't fair as well as expected. Launched on 1st November 2010, the show did showcase actors Kritika Kamra as the extrovert Arohi and Karan Kundra as the gangster Arjun. Now the show will be replaced by Swayamvar 3- Ratan Ka Rishta which is Imagine's next big reality show. With Hiten Tejwani as host, and spunky girl Ratan Rajput searching for her Mr Right, this season of Swayamvar should be interesting. The show launches May 30 at 8pm on Imagine.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kudi_NextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
 No show can ever replace Kitani, fudge youu Imagine, why you have to be so tight?
nmd123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

it didnt fair well what a joke instead it was a hit but bec of yur stupid show ratan it went off air 

lets see how ðŸ˜¡ much this idiot show will run 

i wish ratan gets ooo trps then they will come to know what blander they have done with themself

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
It may not have faired as well as Imagine expected but it was still one of their most popular serials. Fans wouldn't be fighting for a season three if the last two seasons were so bad. Imagine just looked for an excuse to pull the plug on two of its shows to make way for Ratan's show.
aparna4karanika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
imagine s most dump n wrst channel i havever seen...
am nt saying anythng more🤬
Anjali96 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
what is this?!!😡 i don't agree with it at all!! KMH2 really gud and it also got gud TRPS before the WC started...i agree it mite not have got the ratings they expected..but this show is most popular worldwide n on the channel..