Shows bid adieu-Kismat

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Shows bid Adieu
Kavita Awaasthi /Hill Road Media

Television shows come and go with every season. At times, they are so beloved that you don't want them to say adieu but then there are some who never made any place in your heart. Here's a look at shows that will go off air in a week- some shined bright every night while others were merely a twinkle.
Showing 1 of 8 images Previous    Next

Kismat
Yashraj production's tried garnering better trps second time round on Sony tv with differentiated yet contemporary content. They launched Kismat and Khote Sikkey both aimed at appeasing the youth. Though both shows had powerful content and storyline yet they couldn't engage the audiences. Yashraj's first daily soap Kismat was a saga of two powerful individuals with a story spanning over 60 years- a la Kane and Abel. Viraf Patel and Rahul Bagga acted their parts with honesty showing off their histrionics. Launched on February 14, Kismat will go off air this week. It will be replaced by Ekta Kapoor's romantic tale Bade Achhe Laggte Hai… Yeh Dharti, Yeh Nadiya, Yeh Rainna Aur Tum starring Sakshi Tanwar and Ram Kapoor which starts May 30 at 10.30 pm on Sony.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bgoreussecretkeeper-Swetha-

Neetu_GirlPower Goldie

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Paramore IF-Dazzler
Paramore
Paramore

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
For me Kismat was very special more than the highest trp shows its hard to bid adieu  to my darling Kabi its really hard to even think i will never see Nawab again yes i'll see Rahul again in a different show but KMK will never return and i just can't let go of my King Khan my eyes will water right now thinking about itCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

siyonajassie_17

Adhiangel Newbie
Adhiangel
Adhiangel

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Kismat is such a good show...I love ARM and his character very much...Day Dreaming But they showed the precap for monday. Confused What is the timing ???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

siyonaBinge

Binge IF-Rockerz
Binge
Binge

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Adhiangel

Kismat is such a good show...I love ARM and his character very much...Day Dreaming But they showed the precap for monday. Confused What is the timing ???

I know!! And timing.. Confused 

Audiences are engaged and will get engaged if YRF start launching their shows on channel other than SonyAngry Even Rishta.com, Maahi way were a hit amongst the youth! If those shows were aired in other channel on prime time, those would have been called 'hit' as well! Stern Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

siyonajassie_17ShellJA

Suneel_kumar IF-Dazzler
Suneel_kumar
Suneel_kumar

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Adhiangel

maybe at 11pmOuch
nazlina Senior Member
nazlina
nazlina

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
thanks for sharing
ThisismyID Senior Member
ThisismyID
ThisismyID

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 11:02pm | IP Logged

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index