Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naz17555 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hahhahah I dont have a clue about Gopi vahu or watever! the name just has me in splits!!!!lmaooo

I will say even though they gave it away im still eager to watch! lmaooo wannaa see nowww! and that fashion thing looks like its the reason he gets pissed at her... probthinking she went up there on purpose (the "opportunist type"-from article) and then the taunting and what not... but making them leave their home town? thats abit much! guess so even for sans bubbly type character it seems!
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: naz17555

Well lets see how this is done! Im just soo annoyed that they gave practically the whole storyline away! Leave something for us to wonder about! jeezzz

you think otherwise you would have a lot to wonder..😆 after reading the whole plot.. just watch it for timepass and San for starters.. don't speculate too much..  n yest me binis n p3 had a reunion.. as usal randomizing and ðŸ¤£ about old n new stuff.. we sure missed u.. get yer.. u know wat.. down to msn sometimes..
naz17555 thumbnail
hahhahah ohh DMMM! read your mind!!! didnt see this firstt! lamoo ok why am I replying here ???!
Ozymandias thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Uh, yeah, wat an amazing and different story.

And its useless to expect it to be treated n shown differently. Same creatives, same makers ... all who completely lack creativity. They've never been able to show good storylines properly...and here the story is crappy to begin with..
sonali.19281 thumbnail

Originally posted by: trouble_maker

Uh, yeah, wat an amazing and different story.

And its useless to expect it to be treated n shown differently. Same creatives, same makers ... all who completely lack creativity. They've never been able to show good storylines properly...and here the story is crappy to begin with..

🤣 you negative soul.. pelts stones at u🤣 you be NICE.. i mean believe in god and goodness.. ðŸ˜† not money and riches😆 apparently they are mutually exclusive

P.S.. does that mean u watch geet..  coma here i come😆
Edited by sonali.19281 - 12 years ago
naz17555 thumbnail
lmaooo good one DM! and aww bini'sss lmaooo
You seen the lovely new pics?!! makes it look even more interesting! how many more we getting?!
Ozymandias thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonali.19281

🤣 you negative soul.. pelts stones at u🤣 you be NICE.. i mean believe in god and goodness.. ðŸ˜† not money and riches😆 apparently they are mutually exclusive

P.S.. does that mean u watch geet..  coma here i come😆

@bold: ROFL oh man, we're gonna have soo much making fun of this show. i AM looking forward to the show.
sonali.19281 thumbnail
@DM: I have seen more pics than I really wanna.. they just keep getting tackier... Like some divine intervention.. as soon as I said somewhere.. tht I lilke the guys get up better... they show his close up pics.. he ends up looking like a mafia more than a tycoon😆

@ Binis.. looking fwd eh.. are you😆
Ozymandias thumbnail

Originally posted by: naz17555

lmaooo good one DM! and aww bini'sss lmaooo

You seen the lovely new pics?!! makes it look even more interesting! how many more we getting?!

the ones where sanaya is wearing those LOVEELLLYYY dresses? and those in which barun looks drool-worthy? rofl.
naz17555 thumbnail
hahhahaha oii Sanaya does look lovelyyy! ok maybe not the white ones! talk about nasty shots!
and mafia!!!!!!!!! hahahah wonder what thats all about! For a second reminded me of Hritik in his first movie! hahah