Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ayesha_80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: DiyaS

πŸ˜†... Of all the barrage of criticisms here ... before the show even starts ... the only one I agree with wholeheartedly is ... stop telling us the entire story!!!

Now even i'll sound cliched...but have to say again...I AGREE πŸ˜†

And, madam...kaunsi story?? How can u say this?? Oh yeahhh...one pic is left...we'll cover that also today. After that, u're getting popcorns, or should I? πŸ˜†

Don't know abt others...but i'm just gonna enjoy this show...hopefully!!!
samratrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
concept is interestingg
luks lyk san chose da ritee role
waiting fr itt..
thnks fr postingg
-Saruu- thumbnail
It sounds a bit like Geet with the office track but cant waitπŸ˜†πŸ˜³
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: tere_liye_10

It sounds a bit like Geet with the office track but cant waitπŸ˜†πŸ˜³

It Doesn't Seems Like Geet When You Think Deeply :) πŸ€— This Story Seems More Mature & Intense < 33 !! πŸ˜³
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: riaz_925

This is stupid why tell us EVERYTHING that's guna happen where's the suspense? And another thing why would you want to pay back the guy with the money coming from the business he owns?! Wth! would he even want that money since its his which he pays to the workers?! Doesn't make sense! Why can't they just have her work at a rival business?! That would be more interesting wouldn't it? And it wouldn't be the same as Geet!! Ahh ! Still though hope it does well. Lol! Waiting for it eagerlyy and hope sanaya rocks!

Maybe The Story Is Not Exactly Like It's Written πŸ˜† SOO I Think We All Have To See Some Episodes When It Startss To Check If The Article Is Right Or Not :) πŸ˜³
riaz_925 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MohitSanayaDrug

Maybe The Story Is Not Exactly Like It's Written πŸ˜† SOO I Think We All Have To See Some Episodes When It Startss To Check If The Article Is Right Or Not :) πŸ˜³

Lool haha well I hope you're right 😊 I guess we all have to wait and see ...
-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: jenny1000

and hopefully Arnav and Khushi won't deal with eye locks, catching and all. Hopefully they will discover their emotins towards them in a different way.

I am sure SP wouldn't deal wirth a show even it knew it wasn't gonna work.

With Nissar at the helm of affairs that seems highly unlikely πŸ˜†...DMG, MJHT, GHSP- all about locking, popping and catching...Maahi...