Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: trouble_maker

the ones where sanaya is wearing those LOVEELLLYYY dresses? and those in which barun looks drool-worthy? rofl.

now u will officially rot in hell😆 say anything to anyone.. but not Sanaya ok.. And your punishment.. go make sigs on her new look.. give us some  khushiness... ðŸ¤£
naz17555 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yesss im still wiating fo some siggies from u! actually i want some delena ones whilst your at it!!!  ;)
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Originally posted by: naz17555

yesss im still wiating fo some siggies from u! actually i want some delena ones whilst your at it!!!  ;)

DM the Opportunist🤣 while we are at it.. she will get her req out..🤣 all of u need lessons in goodness... must watch show for you
naz17555 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonali.19281

DM the Opportunist🤣 while we are at it.. she will get her req out..🤣 all of u need lessons in goodness... must watch show for you

Lmaooo thats me!!!! Goshh I like this show already!
Ok im leaving you guys, You carrying on sharing your so-called goodness with everyone!😉
Ozymandias thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
^ rofl sona.

i cant see beyond that purple dress and that lehanga on scooty to even notice how sanaya looks 😵
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Originally posted by: trouble_maker

^ rofl sona.

i cant see beyond that purple dress and that lehanga on scooty to even notice how sanaya looks 😵

how how can you miss that helmet baba.. wat was that..😆 yellow helmet.. I am telling you tht stylist of the show is realted to govinda.. or IS govinda.. btw wat kinda shape was tht helmet.. reminded me of this warped image of this figure i was making for my paper😆
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
^ Binu, you gotta make sigs, so make some nah pleaseee... and of the two of them please...

I still love this one u made:

riaz_925 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This is stupid why tell us EVERYTHING that's guna happen where's the suspense? And another thing why would you want to pay back the guy with the money coming from the business he owns?! Wth! would he even want that money since its his which he pays to the workers?! Doesn't make sense! Why can't they just have her work at a rival business?! That would be more interesting wouldn't it? And it wouldn't be the same as Geet!! Ahh ! Still though hope it does well. Lol! Waiting for it eagerlyy and hope sanaya rocks!
sunaina02 thumbnail
I personally do not think the storyline would go as they have predicted in that article. They could not have done so much shooting in such a short time and the writers have sort of mixed the Geet story up knowing that it is a popular show.

For a change, why couldnt they make Khushi the tycoon and make Arnav  the poor man working  under her .
Barun is fantastic in protraying all types of out of the box characters 😆

Hate this always "man is the  boss"  theme of our serials .

I am also waiting to have some fun on this show  and looking forward to the Star Plus ne  "Banaya" jodi

Edited by sunaina02 - 12 years ago
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
😆 ... Of all the barrage of criticisms here ... before the show even starts ... the only one I agree with wholeheartedly is ... stop telling us the entire story!!!