Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anam... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

Before MJHT went on air a lot of ppl compared to Remix & DMG (in terms of characters), but wen MJHT started everyone forgot all these comparisons & enjoyed the show for what it was. Forget the similarities the storyline has with Geet for now & wait for the show to come on air. It would then make sense to compare both the shows.

AnotherAdmirer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
I dont think we should judge the channel peeps so soon...they are the #1 channel currently...so they definitely have stuff in store for us, they may surprise us, I Loved the article, and yeah m having more hopes from this show now, Sounds good to me, and so Not-Like GHSP...coz honestly IPKKND is based on Mature individuals.
That itself majorly explains the difference in main leads characterization =P no offense to GHSP fans
SM_317 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
sounds good..waiting 4 6th june...im sure sanaya is gonna rock this shw..😍n thansk 4 d sharingg🤗
Edited by SM_317 - 12 years ago
naz17555 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Well lets see how this is done! Im just soo annoyed that they gave practically the whole storyline away! Leave something for us to wonder about! jeezzz

JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
I like the first line. THEY constantly hate each other. It looks pretty much like the rest of the stories, but really hoping everything will be different. It's def got my attention. Plz don't turn itno another soapy opera and please let's hope it's amazing as it sounds.. 

yikes.. not good meetings at all, wonder what the fashion show thing is all about.

and shyam? guess that means that abhas dude.
JennyPenny thumbnail
Originally posted by: naz17555

Well lets see how this is done! Im just soo annoyed that they gave practically the whole storyline away! Leave something for us to wonder about! jeezzz

yes, I know... It's like what the heck? Should have just leave it at that its love story where they constantly hate each other and people would be intrigued to tune in.

The whole office set up reminds of Geet, but hopefully it will take a different turn and different treatment will be given. HOPEFULLY it's mature. Juen 6th, come fast!
JennyPenny thumbnail
and hopefully Arnav and Khushi won't deal with eye locks, catching and all. Hopefully they will discover their emotins towards them in a different way.

I am sure SP wouldn't deal wirth a show even it knew it wasn't gonna work.
Sanlicious thumbnail

Thanks for sharing!

Well, I am already waiting for 6th June😍

naz17555 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Exactly jens!!Really hope so! esp as its on a diff channel and im sure SP dont do all that stuff! Well not too much like on starone!
and yeah heres hoping it take a diff direction cos right now its all sounding the same old! Offcourse i'll still watch lolzz but others thinking its the same!

They do look good together though! barun and san! scenes look intense!
JennyPenny thumbnail
Originally posted by: naz17555

Exactly jens!!Really hope so! esp as its on a diff channel and im sure SP dont do all that stuff! Well not too much like on starone!

and yeah heres hoping it take a diff direction cos right now its all sounding the same old! Offcourse i'll still watch lolzz but others thinking its the same!

They do look good together though! barun and san! scenes look intense!

YES. Barun and sanz are just gonna work man.. they are just gonna work. I can feel it.😆

and yes, if Gopi Vahu can be the #1 show on SP, then yes, our show can even be a bigger hit😆