Miley Jab Hum Tum

Gear up for Iss pyaar ko..-indya.com - Page 2

Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Story plot is very interesting.😊I loved it...😳I really wanted this type of little-bit mature love story.😳No doubt, SANAYA-BARUN is the main attraction of this Show...😊now,after this article...eagerly waiting of 6th Jun.11.😊

@TM-Thanks for sharing this Article...😊.

Joseph❀️ .

Edited by Joseph_A - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Wooow, This Story Seems Very Mature & Complimated & On The Same Tym Realistic😳 Alwayss Wanted Sanaya Is Something Serious ❀️ & I'm Sure She Gonna Rock This Role & This Will Bring Growth In Her Career, Inshallah < 33 !! πŸ˜

Edited by MohitSanayaDrug - 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: swatichowdhury

GHSP ka plot...

Well we already know that this show does not really have a different concept,the makers of the show kinda accepted this themselves but they also said that the treatment will be different.
And anyway its not that GHSP was the first one to show such plot,was it?πŸ˜‰
jenshad thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ipepe

Well we already know that this show does not really have a different concept,the makers of the show kinda accepted this themselves but they also said that the treatment will be different.
And anyway its not that GHSP was the first one to show such plot,was it?πŸ˜‰

What Is GHSP ?!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

@mohitsanayadrug- GHSP = geet huyi sab se parayi..

I'd say yes the plot is same old but if we think about it all stories we have seen turned into shows. are copied from one place or another. I think this story is going to be really intense as you can see in the name ..is pyar ko main kya naam doon, yes there will be love, attraction, passion but still those will collide with hate, agony, and fear... its all there already. The contrasting images they have bred show very well that it will certainly not be a easy lovey dovey saga. Theres more to it and i'd be lying if i said i wasn't waiting for it.

Hurry up and launch.πŸ˜†
thankyou for sharing the article.
jenshad thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: itstheclimb

@mohitsanayadrug- GHSP = geet huyi sab se parayi..

I'd say yes the plot is same old but if we think about it all stories we have seen turned into shows. are copied from one place or another. I think this story is going to be really intense as you can see in the name ..is pyar ko main kya naam doon, yes there will be love, attraction, passion but still those will collide with hate, agony, and fear... its all there already. The contrasting images they have bred show very well that it will certainly not be a easy lovey dovey saga. Theres more to it and i'd be lying if i said i wasn't waiting for it.

Hurry up and launch.πŸ˜†
thankyou for sharing the article.

Thankss For Telling πŸ˜†
&& I Don't Think This Is Copied From This Serial Coz After Reading The Concept I Can Imagine This Like Mature & Passionate Story 😍 Not Like Eyelocks, Maahi Tune All The Tym 😳
Anam... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks a lot for posting this article. These websites should not be allowed to leak so much of the storyline much before the show goes on air. It just ruins the anticipation & excitement for us fans.
There is nothing new in the story, but its the treatment of this ghissa-pitta storyline that will determine the success of this show.
^^ ghisa pita ... Yeah harsh but true,isn't it?
But whatever still waiting for the show,I am really liking the pair.
Agree about the leaking of the storyline too.
-RS- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
ts really surprising  that the lionsfilms introduced the same concept of geet innew show is pyaar ko kya naam du? with few changes in characterisation of leads.How the girl faces problems in her place,join the hero's office,fights,adjustments,hatred,attraction,love etc all this is the story of geet.4lionsfilms is already working with the concept in the show and again giving audience the same.Nowadays,ppl wish to watch new concepts,innovative things rather than same sort of stories with some mixer.
 This is just my POV.When read the story at once,i felt no freshness.No offense to any actor/actress fans.Just a casual comment .
naz17555 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ok I know we want to know abit of the story but yess just ABIT! whats with giving the whole plot away?...
sounds ok ill def be watching cos of san and even barun but the story just sounds like Geet... They should have just made her work in a rival garments business or something! that would have been more interesting..now its the same old office fights! (not that im too bothered but its going to remind everyone of geet and other office type shows- Kaajal even!)