Gear up for Iss pyaar ko..-indya.com

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Gear up for Is Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?

Is Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? is a story of LOVE that happens to Khushi and Arnav who constantly HATE each other.

Khushi is a modest girl who basks in the love and care of her quaint family in Lucknow, who run a Halwai shop. She strongly believes in Devi Maa, truth, honesty and the goodness of people. Arnav is the richest man in Delhi, who redefines affluence as a Garment tycoon. All that matters for him is success, money and power. His life has no place for God and Goodness.

Their first encounter in Lucknow is disastrous. Arnav mistakes Khushi to be an opportunist and shatters her reputation. Only the intervention of Shyam, a very charismatic man, saves her the taunts and molestation from the local goons. As a result of Arnav's actions, Khushi has to leave her hometown with her elder sister, Payal and live with her Bua in Delhi. Arnav and Khushi's tryst with each other continues in Delhi too.
In an unusual twist of fate, Khushi by mistake ends up damaging Arnav's expensive car. Arnav blames her again and she promises to pay him back for the damages.

Khushi now has no option but to find work to honor her commitment to Arnav, and that too she has to find a suitable job without even being acquainted with the ways of Delhi. Shyam again comes to her rescue and finds her a placement.

But to Khushi's horror, she ends up working in Arnav's office. And this marks the start of a journey filled with tremendous battle of wills, hatred, adjustments, attraction and love.

Khushi likes Shyam who appears to be an erudite and rooted character as opposed to Aranv.  She thinks of him a friend while Shyam is truly besotted with her and has ulterior motives which Khushi is unaware of.

Herein begins the tryst of relationships where this seemingly romantic love triangle gets its edge and a surprise twist. Due to the irony of fate; the eternal star crossed lovers – Arnav and Khushi are put into situations where they battle their emotions and feelings; where they come face to face again for sake of their cherished relationships, their family. The misunderstandings ensue, the passions collide, and there is pain and betrayal; desire and desertion; promises and commitments...

It is a story of love which can not be decoded in simple terms. When it looks like a love story of hate, the passion brings them together...when it looks like love will conquer all odds; the destiny plays its cards. The characters in this story are motivated by different forms of love which further propels the Arnav and Khushi "love" story.  The question one is left asking is that will the opposites get bound by attraction or will hatred push the chasm between them even more? Will the last person they want to be with will be the same person they cannot be without? And what will be of this "love"?

STAR Plus news
Thursday, May 26, 2011

http://starplus.startv.in/news/1785/gear-up-for-is-pyaar-ko-kya-naam-doon.aspx
Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soniasharmin89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for sharing this article. Edited by soniasharmin89 - 12 years ago
MagicLantern thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
 now isn't that something i have heard before...the plot is the same  run off the mill stuff hope the treatment is different ...just hope the treatment & the show besides sanaya ofcourse gives us enough  reasons to stay glued
thanks a ton for sharing...
Edited by ght_sajan - 12 years ago
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Hmm ... sounds interesting ... let's see how they take it. If they can make it as intense as it sounds here, then it should be good ... but far more serious and mature stuff than MJHT obviously. I rather like the sound of the last paragraph ... remains to be seen how it turns out.
ayesha_80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DiyaS

Hmm ... sounds interesting ... let's see how they take it. If they can make it as intense as it sounds here, then it should be good ... but far more serious and mature stuff than MJHT obviously. I rather like the sound of the last paragraph ... remains to be seen how it turns out.

I AGREE, Diya! This article gives some details..and sounds interesting! As you said...it defo is gonna be a mature, emotional and intense story.

And...Not just the last paragraph...i like the second last also. Both of these sound quite deep!! Let's see how they show it.

Before, i forget again..@ TM...TFS  
sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Sounds Goood Anything for me with Sanaya Sounds AWESOME =D
CANT W8T X
-Drishti- thumbnail
thanks for sharing!! 🤗

sounds gud, bt again hope they handle it well and realistically!! and definitely hope this isn't sum sort of a Ekta serial...one misunderstanding after another...the leads constantly separated by it and then ultimately a happy ending or whatever...the 2nd last para has slightly scared me in that sense...just hope they handle the show well!! other than that...i'm excited!! can't wait for Sanaya to be back!!
-SanzAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
awesum men ... thanks for sharing us <3 ohhh cant wait 6th :)
i must to say Sanaya and Barun Rock STAR PLUS for sure
all the very best to both of u <3
love ya
- S a n a -
Silhoutte92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
vow  the story seems intersting +intense type
hatred vowww
n then love
sometimes  hatred deffo have deeep love
hope it vill not b ektaish type but if it vill then v still love n still managae 
after all sajan monaya mohit sanaya roxxx😳
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks alot for sharing dear..!!  🤗