Khanak's paani bachao andolan-indya.com

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Khanak's Paani Bachao andolan

In Rang Badalti Odhani on STAR One, Khanak now will take up the issue of saving water. In tonight's episode, the favourite bahu in the Khandelwal house, Khanak, will deliver a social message to her family members. She will emphasise on the issue of saving water and how water is very important in our lives.

A STAR One.in source elaborates, "After the chaos over no electricity, now the Khandelwal family will experience water shortage. Khanak will deliberately shut the water supply to the house, as she wants everyone to understand the importance of water in life. She will then give gyaan on water and environment and even give the example of her village Dhulwadi's water condition. Everyone, including Shantanu (Karan Tacker), will learn an important lesson on conservation of the resources on earth, especially water, by ensuring that all taps are properly closed and that there is no wastage of water."

Environment lover Khanak aka Yashashri Masurkar explains about her idea of saving water, "My mother, who stays in Dhulwadi, suffers from water shortage on a daily basis. She gets her share of water after a lot of hardship, as the water source is located at a distance from our house. Water is a very important resource on earth, and we should utilize every drop, and not waste it at all. I want to teach the Khandelwals the importance of water; therefore, I will shut their water supply, so that they learn to do with little quantities of water. As human beings, we need to be concerned about our environment, global warming, saving trees and water, and reducing pollution."

Talking about her personal measures to save water, she adds, "I try not to waste water as much as possible, and close all the taps in my house and on the sets. I want to spread the message of saving water. I hope that, when people watch this episode, they realise how essential water is in our lives, how much we take it for granted, and how important it is to save water on a daily basis."

Shantanu too had the same opinion, "Khanak will make the Khandelwals realize the importance of water in life and in the atmosphere. I, too, agree it is high time we start to conserve water. We all must be very careful while using water resources. It is my humble request to everyone: please save water in your own way. Use only what you need, and don't waste water while having a bath or washing utensils. If you save water, our earth will be saved. As it is rightly said, water is life."

Don't forget to watch the paani bachao andolan tonight and support Khanak in her social and global message in Rang Badalti Odhani. Keep watching the show every Monday to Friday at 10 PM, only on STAR One.

Dhanashri Kulkarni/Hill Road Media
Thursday, May 26, 2011

You have already voted on this!
  0  LIKE  | 

http://www.starone.in/news/1786/khanak's-paani-bachao-andolan.aspx
Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyothi1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wowww thanks tanu for the article
destinylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanx for the article tanu😊

This is a much needed msg for todays world..because we experience water shortage at

so many places especially in summer  😊good job RBO  

khanak hailing from a desert palce Dhulwadi is the best to take up this cause   😊 

Please go and comment below  the artilce at starone site   as much as u can using email ids

..link is given below the article by  armu4eva(tanu) 😊

we may  need it for Chaskameter ranking of the show to go up
Edited by sshriyaa84 - 12 years ago
bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
can't wait for tonight's episode😍 thaanks tanu🤗
Sairaaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Armu =)

Nice idea...Bringing in environmental issues and spreading awareness.
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
thnks armu:)

cant wait fr this i want khanak to tadpao shaan widout water n later wen he learbns he joins her to teach others:P)

gals plsss commnt lots lots on d article n press like too:)
-Deepali- thumbnail
Thanks Tanu for the Article
Eagrly waiting for todays episode
.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for the article armu!

really excited for the episode tonight!
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the article Tanu...

I'll say ti again, RBO has hight-lighted a very important cause👏...
Prernarbofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for the article just cant wait for tonights episode!!!!!!!!!!!!!!