Sasural Genda Phool

Ragini's take on fashion and style -indya.com

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Ragini's take on fashion and style
Natasha Coutinho/Hill Road Media

Ragini Khanna, aka the adorable Suhana from Sasural Genda Phool, has left everyone impressed with her beautiful saris and elegant look in the show. We get Ragini to share her personal fashion mantras as well as find out her view about Suhana's style statements.
Showing 1 of 4 images Previous    Next

Which are the top five favourite outfits in your closet and why do you love them?
I love my denims, pants, track pants and shorts. Comfort is most important for me and I feel comfortable in each of these outfits. I also have about 400 T-shirts in my closet to choose from. So, I have a T-shirt for every occasion. These days since it is so hot, I wear light cotton clothes and am completely avoiding black for now.

Which are the accessories that you love teaming up with your outfits and why?
The accessory that I always wear is a watch and I own a huge collection of them. Wearing a good watch jazzes up your look. Even in my show Sasural Genda Phool as Suhana, I always wear a good watch with big earrings, I don't over accessorize myself.

Are you an impulsive shopper or do you plan your shopping sprees?
It really depends on how much time I have at hand. I shop whenever I find the time and am in the mood for some retail therapy.

Which are the five outfits or accessories that every woman should have in her wardrobe?
Every woman should own a comfortable plain white shirt and a pair of denims that fits you well. A black shirt is necessary as well. Comfortable shorts and a good watch are another must in every woman's wardrobe.

What do you like most about your character Suhana's style?
I choose the saris I wear in the show, so all outfits I wear reflect my personal taste. Of course, my stylist Naveen is doing a great job too. Just yesterday I got a call from a journalist who informed me that there is a range of saris in the market known as? Suhana saris. I have also been getting compliments for my look on Facebook. I am very happy that people love Suhana's style so much.

Which look/ outfit in the show have you loved the most to date?
This is a difficult question to answer because there are so many outfits that I love. I can't pick one since I choose the saris myself and love each one of them.

What suggestions have you given towards your look in the show?
I remember when I started shooting, people used to tell me that women on TV wear heavy and rich saris only. I did not agree as I wanted Suhana to look simple, elegant and classy. At the end of the day, style is all about comfort.

How will you describe your style in the show and in real life?
In the show, though I wear saris make sure the look is elegant and classy.  I wear more of western outfits in real life, anything that I feel comfortable in.

Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I got a call from a journalist who informed me that there is a range of saris in the market known as? Suhana saris

🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Maybe all those Suhana saaris are getting exported to Canada for someone🤣🤣🤣OK now I need to stop ROFLing!😳
I am so pleased with Ragz's choices. I love T shirts, tracks and denims too. That's why I love Spirit Days too. 😃

I remember when I started shooting, people used to tell me that women on TV wear heavy and rich saris only. I did not agree as I wanted Suhana to look simple, elegant and classy. At the end of the day, style is all about comfort.Wearing a good watch jazzes up your look. I choose the saris I wear in the show, so all outfits I wear reflect my personal taste. 

Now that's what I call Raginistic!! ⭐️Love you Ragz!! I am so proud that she choose to do things which SHE likes and suits Suhana at the same time too.⭐️

Thanks for sharing. 😊
Edited by ymanjushree10 - 12 years ago
radpat25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

If she is the one who selects her sarees...then must say...wat a classy taste 😳...all her sarees are beautiful,elegant and she looks WOW in all of them...i feel like wearing them...like the one yesterday...sooo nice...but i think the designer should be given credit...wat a range of sarees...right from the beginning till date...very nice..LOL suhana sarees 😆...i knew something like this will happen 😆...i liked how she stresses on comfort rather than being stylish.

Edited by radpat25 - 12 years ago
Keenu.G thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
if she chooses her saaris and suits then dude! i Jus LOVE her taste! what  a classy and sophisticated taste! hats off to her 👍🏼 Edited by --Keenu.Gill--- - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: radpat25

If she is the one who selects her sarees...then must say...wat a classy taste 😳...all her sarees are beautiful,elegant and she looks WOW in all of them...i feel like wearing them...like the one yesterday...sooo nice...but i think the designer should be given credit...wat a range of sarees...right from the beginning till date...very nice..LOL suhana sarees 😆...i knew something like this will happen 😆...i liked how she stresses on comfort rather than being stylish.

Its not restricted to sarees..this is what Sheemu di had shared long time ago in the media center🤣

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAXsciP0bSY[/YOUTUBE]

Sasural KHENDA Phool?WTH?🤣

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
but still she hasnt changed her hair style...😕

thanks for sharing tanu di..😊
abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for sharing.. Suhana saress are so good.. I like to have some saris...Good selection by Ragini and her designer...
iruaG thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I love her answers😊

And there's a 'Suhana range of saris' in the market? 😲😆
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing tanu di...must say she has a very good taste..love all her dresses in the show...i really want suhana sarees at any cost..