https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1695733
Subii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: rubal223

mere mama jaldi influence ho jate hai unse

my mum can see only my bad sides not my good sides
aur mujhe apni cousin se jalan hoti hai

dont worry sweety.. just remember one thing that she is ur mother and there is noone who wud love u more than ur mother in this world..she definitely knows ur good side too but she does display it coz woh nai chahti ki tum complaisant ho jao..  
she wants u to inherit better things so that she cud be proud of u..
rainurubal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: AzMishy

Some r so vulnerable to what others think, it's the same case with my mom too..

She will be totally fine with all until some one comes n put something on to her head!!  

yeah ,same story here
abhi tak theek rahe gi agar meri mama ke parivaar mein se kisi kuch bol diya to phir daant
my fathers family is differnt ,you know like they never difference in others ,i m the only girl and my fathers family pampered me a lot

but know what my maasi's children are same like me and my bro ,they have the same problem with maternal house
-Azy- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Yes subi.. u know I tend to shout at him than beating him but when something happens which he dosent like u can c the same thing  comes out like a recorder!! Like "mama how many time I told u I don't wont to eat!!" 😆

rainurubal thumbnail
Originally posted by: Subii

dont worry sweety.. just remember one thing that she is ur mother and there is noone who wud love u more than ur mother in this world..she definitely knows ur good side too but she does display it coz woh nai chahti ki tum complaisant ho jao..  
she wants u to inherit better things so that she cud be proud of u..

i know she loves me and i love her too but i feel bad when keeps praising my cousin in front of others and always say bad about me and my bro,My bro had even cried once i think it was 3 years ago,even i cried when i saw my bro was crying in his room
Subii thumbnail

Yes subi.. u know I tend to shout at him than beating him but when something happens which he dosent like u can c the same thing  comes out like a recorder!! Like "mama how many time I told u I don't wont to eat!!" 😆

hehehe he is such a sweetheart! this is the typical kiddish tratrum he tries to throw.. 
rainurubal thumbnail

little kid😊😊😊😊😊
-Azy- thumbnail

in germany parents are not allowed to beat their childrens,good rule na

ha ha v good😆
Subii thumbnail

i know she loves me and i love her too but i feel bad when keeps praising my cousin in front of others and always say bad about me and my bro,My bro had even cried once i think it was 3 years ago,even i cried when i saw my bro was crying in his room

i understand where u are coming from.. and unfortunately we do have this practice of cmparison in our families but then i wud still say just look at the positve side and just ignore the rest.. do ur best.. give ur 100% and even ur mom wud not stop praising u infront of others. trust me on that..
-Azy- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Subii

hehehe he is such a sweetheart! this is the typical kiddish tratrum he tries to throw.. 

Ya true !! but funny part is its just like how I tell him n my hubby like 'like mother like son'!!Ouch😆