Laagi Tujhse Lagan CCC #128|| New Link Pg 1 - Page 106

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Subii

its not that azy.. areeb is a kid and when u do that u do it just to make him understand certain things.
but when areeb is grown up i dont think u wud ever do that to him an that too infront of ur relatives.. there are other ways as well to make a child understand not just beating him up..

Yes true, when they r older u cant do this n that to in front of everyone!!

Said that so.  some times I have seen its not always an easy task too to get them disciplined  these days without a some strong act , with all these developing n socializing children have become more don't care type these days even to there parents !

Originally posted by Subii

how sad!😕
what is it with her... i cant understand such kind of people.

typical punjabi women .She makes diffrents between girls and boys.pata nahi kaun se zamaane mein jee rahi hai
Originally posted by rubal223

she is dominating women,dont understand her childrens ,unko class trips mein jaana allow nahi hai
last year jab main apni class ke saath ek hafte ke liye tour par jaane waali thi my parents first doent have any problem lekin jab meri mama ne mari mami ko bataya to hungama kar diya mami ne
meri mama na mujhe mana kar diya but my bro and papa supported me and i went to trip

Ohh that's too much..

Some ppl r so pessimistic

my bro is lucky ,he is in india
mere mama jaldi influence ho jate hai unse
my mum can see only my bad sides not my good sides
aur mujhe apni cousin se jalan hoti hai

i know what she want but i have been there two times and now i want to visit my bhabhi,bhai,niece and nephew
my niece name is angel
and my nephew name is sahil but he is totally monster,.i love him
wow angel😳 n sahil😛
Originally posted by AzMishy

Yes true, when they r older u cant do this n that to in front of everyone!!

Said that so.  some times I have seen its not always an easy task too to get them disciplined  these days without a some strong act , with all these developing n socializing children have become more don't care type these days even to there parents !

i completely agree with u on this..
moreover i think if u try to make a kid understand by beating him up the percentage of him retaliating is more.. it makes a very bad impression of the parents on their childern if parents try this approach.
Originally posted by AzMishy

wow angel😳 n sahil😛
nice names na
i had give lots of option to my bhabbhi and she chose these names

mere mama jaldi influence ho jate hai unse
my mum can see only my bad sides not my good sides
aur mujhe apni cousin se jalan hoti hai

Some r so vulnerable to what others think, it's the same case with my mom too..

She will be totally fine with all until some one comes n put something on to her head!!  

in germany parents are not allowed to beat their childrens,good rule na