Laagi Tujhse Lagan CCC #128|| New Link Pg 1 - Page 105

Posted: 12 years ago

All gone kya… subi and minx

Yes but then again don't put it like that I too have to give a shot to areeb to make him discipline  some times!!

Originally posted by rubal223

i too hate it
i dont know why but i think my mami ji is really old fashioned lady,ok thata not a pronlem you know what he beated his son in front of my eyes so badly

oMG! what she beat her son infront of everyone.. i can imagine it now why u dont like to visit them..

i cant be like my cousin and i really dont want to be like her,moti

it seems u dont like her at all..😆

i want visit my taya ji's son in italy
bjut my mom dont why she just pushed me and my brother to her family and i hate it

That's because she loves her family n wants u all too to interact with them cos one day when they r gone u will still be in touch n keep the relationship intact!! 😳

Originally posted by AzMishy

All gone kya' subi and minx

Yes but then again don't put it like that I too have to give a shot to areeb to make him discipline  some times!!

its not that azy.. areeb is a kid and when u do that u do it just to make him understand certain things.
but when areeb is grown up i dont think u wud ever do that to him an that too infront of ur relatives.. there are other ways as well to make a child understand not just beating him up..
Originally posted by Subii

it seems u dont like her at all..😆
Totally 😆😆
Originally posted by Subii

oMG! what she beat her son infront of everyone.. i can imagine it now why u dont like to visit them..

she is dominating women,dont understand her childrens ,unko class trips mein jaana allow nahi hai
last year jab main apni class ke saath ek hafte ke liye tour par jaane waali thi my parents first doent have any problem lekin jab meri mama ne mari mami ko bataya to hungama kar diya mami ne
meri mama na mujhe mana kar diya but my bro and papa supported me and i went to trip

Totally 😆😆
ofcourse i dont like her ,we are opposites poles.Woh mazaak naam ki cheez to samajhti hi nahi.My brother also dont like to visit them isiliye to mamma ke mana karne ke baad bhi india gaya grandparents ke paas

she is dominating women,dont understand her childrens ,unko class trips mein jaana allow nahi hai
last year jab main apni class ke saath ek hafte ke liye tour par jaane waali thi my parents first doent have any problem lekin jab meri mama ne mari mami ko bataya to hungama kar diya mami ne
meri mama na mujhe mana kar diya but my bro and papa supported me and i went to trip

how sad!😕
what is it with her... i cant understand such kind of people.

That's because she loves her family n wants u all too to interact with them cos one day when they r gone u will still be in touch n keep the relationship intact!! 😳

i know what she want but i have been there two times and now i want to visit my bhabhi,bhai,niece and nephew
my niece name is angel
and my nephew name is sahil but he is totally monster,.i love him