Views

Users

Frequent Posters

san121 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: -Srushti-

He calls you jina?? Why dont you call him Marna🤣

no no, actually my nickname is Jina.. and he seeked permission from very first day that he would call me by my nickname... so that😆
rainurubal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
me going for lunch ,wiil be back 15 mins
san121 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dg0628

oh srush me waiting for u to start comment on WU and yeah i am like always on the run lol what to do ...if i want to be here then managing need to be good at it lol

azy me also waiting on ur comments for akk

me have to finish ber update soon lol i keep putting it off and as soon as tha done imma do wol and then start those pending vms and siggies lol

san i will probably ...knowing me...end up shrinking the song lol but i will try to make full vm

and the azy ur vm next and choti and dmonica req

thank you daya...
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7

oh srush me waiting for u to start comment on WU and yeah i am like always on the run lol what to do ...if i want to be here then managing need to be good at it lol

me have to finish ber update soon lol i keep putting it off and as soon as tha done imma do wol and then start those pending vms and siggies lol

san i will probably ...knowing me...end up shrinking the song lol but i will try to make full vm

Actually I did start the same day.,.but then Azy had not removed her res so was waiting and the shaitangel came..so kept on delaying...but am doing it😆
-Azy- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

will i get it for my bday☺️
-Srushti- thumbnail

Originally posted by: san121

no no, actually my nickname is Jina.. and he seeked permission from very first day that he would call me by my nickname... so that😆

Ya. I got that it is your nickname...but why dont you give him the nick na,e too...'Marnaa'...how is it🤣🤣
Iridescence1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
omg azy watch jeyamravis engeyum kadhal the video songs they r so beautiful ...me falling in love with the scenary lol
-Srushti- thumbnail

owww..again 'ouch' smiley..so sweet re Azy😆
-Azy- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Srushti-

Actually I did start the same day.,.but then Azy had not removed her res so was waiting and the shaitangel came..so kept on delaying...but am doing it😆

When I commented soon as I finished reading so obviously on phone cos that late me not allowed near my PC, u said ithna chota!!😕

So took my time to sit n type n now u say cos of me !!! wahhh😭 [we no more can call him dutaa na] ahuuu ahuuu *sniff*

Iridescence1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i will try to get it done for ur bday lol but i still owe kiran her gifft lol so i dunno i will try...my goal is to get san and ur and kiran done by end of week lol dunno how well that will work out