Laagi Tujhse Lagan CCC #128|| New Link Pg 1 - Page 50

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by rubal223

] my family scolded me for doing that but i dont like talking with that relatives ,i still cant understand how can someone talks so much

The problem is when u talk with ur relatives u have to be v cautious cos u don't have a choice in choosing them unlike friends, so its kind of obvious v feel that what is there to talk with those ppl!!

Originally posted by AzMishy

The problem is when u talk with ur relatives u have to be v cautious cos u don't have a choice in choosing them unlike friends, so its kind of obvious v feel that what is there to talk with those ppl!!

pproblem is with me ,they say that i not talkative and they say that i m arrogant

how was the song?😳

lovely dear
in fact that movie is really hilarious
Originally posted by eternity_of_luv

of course without you we will also get bored after all you are organi'ser na😛😛

Me not organizing anything this time??😲😕

pproblem is with me ,they say that i not talkative and they say that i m arrogant

rubal arrogant🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Me not organizing anything this time??😲😕

no problem future ke liye

It happens, c I too get that label from my relatives but my friends says I am a chatter box!! So don't take it to ur heart , just leave it, if they r really concern for u they will come back to u again!!😃

rubal arrogant🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣[/QUOTE] yeah ,what should i do ,meri unse banti hi nahi,and i feel bad for that

no problem future ke liye

Ohhh in advance!! TongueTongue

It happens, c I too get that label from my relatives but my friends says I am a chatter box!! So don't take it to ur heart , just leave it, if they r really concern for u they will come back to u again!!😃

i dont want them back
please god save me from them