Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
actually one of my friends has participated and m trying hard to make out which one is hers ...feel like banging my head ..lol..so confused
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: stranger2rose

actually one of my friends has participated and m trying hard to make out which one is hers ...feel like banging my head ..lol..so confused

She hasn't given you any hint?
stranger2rose thumbnail
Originally posted by: mnx12

She hasn't given you any hint?

thats the best part about the whole thing ..on one side she wants to play it all fair ...which i respect and on the other hand she is emotionally blackmailing me that if i dont vote for her she will be heart broken coz i was the one who pushed her to participate in the contest ...so i m in a fix ..lol..isey kehte hain aa bail mujhe maar ...and i m sure she will hit me really hard this time ..lol
mnx12 thumbnail
thats the best part about the whole thing ..on one side she wants to play it all fair ...which i respect and on the other hand she is emotionally blackmailing me that if i dont vote for her she will be heart broken coz i was the one who pushed her to participate in the contest ...so i m in a fix ..lol..isey kehte hain aa bail mujhe maar ...and i m sure she will hit me really hard this time ..lol
Then try to identify the style in which she makes her vms,you will be able to judge
Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hey minakshi kis ke sikayat kar rahi ho dear
stranger2rose thumbnail
@ minx ..m trying out everything and failing big time ..lol..u know i had participated in the OS contest n she immediately recognized my OS ..coz i have a set style and moreover i had dropped tiny hints for my readers (no cheating though..but ppl who followed my updts could have made out which one is mine.) ..and thats making things all the more difficult for me..lol.
@ ranjana ...hi dear ..m just trying to figure out which vm is made by my friend in the vm contest
mnx12 thumbnail

@ minx ..m trying out everything and failing big time ..lol..u know i had participated in the OS contest n she immediately recognized my OS ..coz i have a set style and moreover i had dropped tiny hints for my readers (no cheating though..but ppl who followed my updts could have made out which one is mine.) ..and thats making things all the more difficult for me..lol.

@ ranjana ...hi dear ..m just trying to figure out which vm is made by my friend in the vm contest

OK then forget every thing & choose the best you like, actullymost of them are simillar because there is no inspiration,since last 2 months, making vm from new track is highly impossible, so old scenes are repeated. So consider the limitation in which they have to work & vote.😊
mnx12 thumbnail
[QUOTE=eternity_of_luv]hey minakshi kis ke sikayat kar rahi ho dear
[/QUOTE
I am not complaining about anything😆
Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Originally posted by: mnx12

okay
how are you?

Frosty_Moon thumbnail

hey rose
how are you?