Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khushi_4ever thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: serenelove

Thnx Sneha ๐Ÿ˜Š & yes we will forgive & forget cause we won't remember anything after that ๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
anaaaaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ‘nice post ๐Ÿ‘ Edited by anaaaaa - 12 years ago
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: anaaa

๐Ÿ‘nice post ๐Ÿ‘

Thank u...
KyunkiImafan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome post...even if each and every points made by you made me say SERIOUSLY we did forgive them! And wah hum sabhi kitne acche humans hai...and still I ended ๐Ÿคฃ
So I must say... Ek teer 3 nishan...and yet again I forgive you for the 1 teer ๐Ÿคฃ

No seriously...good analysis and it just shows how crazy GHSP fans we all are!
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: KyunkiImafan

Awesome post...even if each and every points made by you made me say SERIOUSLY we did forgive them! And wah hum sabhi kitne acche humans hai...and still I ended ๐Ÿคฃ
So I must say... Ek teer 3 nishan...and yet again I forgive you for the 1 teer ๐Ÿคฃ

No seriously...good analysis and it just shows how crazy GHSP fans we all are!
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Thanks... did u ever notice how logical we all crazies are...we all know we fall into that catagory๐Ÿ˜†
sldeeps thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
khushi i am laughing like hell๐Ÿคฃ

nicely analysed and presented

even after considering all the stupidity shown to us which u have mentioned in ur points we are still watching GHSP - the reason is we have become followers of MAHATMA GANDHI, he is the one who said "if someone slaps on one side of ur face be patient enough forgive him for his deed and show him the other side of ur face to slap u"

this is what we are doing forgiving them each and every time for presenting crappy episodes and giving stupid reasons for pathetic tracks

DAMAN is one more DEV present before us and DEV is trying to expose DAMAN and the reason they are giving us is because DEV loves NANDINI. What the HELL is that DEV is having NT in his life what about her? He has cheated GEET and now fell in love with NANDINI - OH GOD!!!!!!

Can't they run the serial without DEV's character ???????????? i feel that CV's love DEV's character more than GEET - the lead.

Initially i used to feel good about the serial and even suggested my frnz to watch this serial because of the standards it has maintained.

1.they dealt with the social issues
2.they presented a brave girl before us
3.they gave us MSK whom every girl dreams of
4.they gave us MAANEET - the eternal cople

and now what's going on they are trying to provide us entertainment just entertainment without any gripping story and we are still watching like fools๐Ÿคข

yar khushi plz don't mind me screaming out my pain in ur topic but i am very much disappointed with the current track.
Edited by sldeeps - 12 years ago
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Hey Deeps nothing to mind, everything that u said is true...and yeah the only reason we watch is becoz of our love for Maaneet. You know yesterday GHSP for the first time showed the shock factor of flashing each and everyone of the character's faces in black and white one at a time...which is an Ekta seriel patent. I so hate this flashing of every face present on the screen...
KyunkiImafan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: khushi_4ever

Thanks... did u ever notice how logical we all crazies are...we all know we fall into that catagory๐Ÿ˜†

Absolutely hamare jitne understanding, logical aur forgiving viewers kahi aur ho hi nahi sakte ๐Ÿคฃ Jai ho sare GHSP/MAANEET Fans ki! ๐Ÿ‘
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: KyunkiImafan

Absolutely hamare jitne understanding, logical aur forgiving viewers kahi aur ho hi nahi sakte ๐Ÿคฃ Jai ho sare GHSP/MAANEET Fans ki! ๐Ÿ‘

This is addiction in its highest...