Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

FOR ALL PKYEK TRUE FANS- A REQUEST (Page 7)

..Bournville.. IF-Stunnerz
..Bournville..
..Bournville..

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by v.wingz

So true i agree cent %
please edit and tell whose post r u agreeing wid. it becomes confusing otherwise

Bunku Groupbie
Bunku
Bunku

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged
DThat was a really nice post. We miss abhay that's right but that doesn't mean we have to quit the show if abhay doesn't come back till Friday . Isn't it obvious that pia will take time to find out the truth.we can hope ektaji has good storyline in store with the the 2 werewolves entering.lets not give starone a reason to shutdown the show.comeon guys we luv this show thoda sabre karo sabr ka fal hamesha meeta hota he. And remember this is a forbidden dark luv story.so there will be a lot of hardships abhiya has to show to the vampire world too that no one can separate them not time not werewolves and not even metz.thabhi to ye pyaar ke ek different and uniqe kahani baneegi. That's how it is supposed to be. So dear friendz chill and watch the show at sharp 8:30pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pari-Gupta

usha786 Goldie
usha786
usha786

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged
it actually is logic, coz haseena and chand were always against maithali, in fact they cud hv easily made maithali also a vamp when they changed abhay and sid, but they chose not to do so, again for some unknown reason, frankly, I guess right now Cvs are just concentrating on building piya's search for her past and rest all they will show l8r.
as far as werewolf is concerned, diff articles suggest diff. things, one article was actually suggesting tht he wud create probs for piya and thats when abhay will return, so i m just keeping my fingers crossed.
nd i m not serious, just logical and  try to find something good in everyone and every situation, so m not upset wid the present track though like evry1, I too miss my Abhay

very well said  can you tell us who are by the way i am usha from jaipur. 
..Bournville.. IF-Stunnerz
..Bournville..
..Bournville..

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 4:48am | IP Logged
@usha; i m disha from delhi
@banku: i completely agree with you

Edited by abhayfan_dishu - 27 May 2011 at 4:48am
Pari-Gupta IF-Dazzler
Pari-Gupta
Pari-Gupta

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bunku

DThat was a really nice post. We miss abhay that's right but that doesn't mean we have to quit the show if abhay doesn't come back till Friday . Isn't it obvious that pia will take time to find out the truth.we can hope ektaji has good storyline in store with the the 2 werewolves entering.lets not give starone a reason to shutdown the show.comeon guys we luv this show thoda sabre karo sabr ka fal hamesha meeta hota he. And remember this is a forbidden dark luv story.so there will be a lot of hardships abhiya has to show to the vampire world too that no one can separate them not time not werewolves and not even metz.thabhi to ye pyaar ke ek different and uniqe kahani baneegi. That's how it is supposed to be. So dear friendz chill and watch the show at sharp 8:30pm
Thanks for ur support
mojomowgli Newbie
mojomowgli
mojomowgli

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 5:01am | IP Logged
even if they dont bring him back they atleast need to show where he is and how is he

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hreeyaaPari-Gupta

Pari-Gupta IF-Dazzler
Pari-Gupta
Pari-Gupta

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mojomowgli

even if they dont bring him back they atleast need to show where he is and how is he
I agree with u they should shoe once where is Abhay

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hreeyaa

hreeyaa IF-Dazzler
hreeyaa
hreeyaa

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 5:23am | IP Logged
agree...bt this show is getting sooo boring...!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index