Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

usha786 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
"usha : please do not jump to conclusions. PKYEK is not like Kasauti or ne other serial where pairs can be changed at random or story line changed at random. In PKYEK, Abhay and Piya are meant to be together, and they will be together. But being a love story of a mortal and an immortal, they cannot just show them to be together just like that, they will have to face problems both from mortals as well as supernaturals, only then can their love stand out to be true ready to face all challenges. 
As far as werewolves are concerned, we knew that they were going to come right from one day, so whats the big deal, and btw, we have not yet seen piya falling for the werewolf. 
and no matter what off-screen relationship they may share, I think they are professional enough to understand the requirements of their show and Ekta does not share the same relationship with Vivian as she did with Shweta Tiwari so that she will make his pair change as per his demands.
Moreover, in kasauti's case, many fans actually preferred Ronit Roy's character more than Cezzane's and so that was another reason for the change of track."

you have logic in your answer but friend  we have also logic in this track, some times you don't feel cv wants to make us fool, what is doing chand and haseena, and what about matz and piya, if matz gets piya's blood she will get power, she is evil i think its dangerous thing for vampier clam, superiors and highness doing nothing regarding this, i think they should be tense for this but what they are doing, cvs are showing chand and haseena so weak that they are unable to save piya and abhay from maithli, and what about superioers abhay is in snow, i think chand and haseena certainly have solution for this, they can break that curse, because they are more power full than maithli, they so old but still they are quite, and what about superiors, i don't care which type visu have off screen relation but we have many experience for ekta's serials, where lead used to don't want to work togather so this serial is also suffring for this reason, did you get my point. 
Pari-Gupta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhayfan_dishu

@usha : please do not jump to conclusions. PKYEK is not like Kasauti or ne other serial where pairs can be changed at random or story line changed at random. In PKYEK, Abhay and Piya are meant to be together, and they will be together. But being a love story of a mortal and an immortal, they cannot just show them to be together just like that, they will have to face problems both from mortals as well as supernaturals, only then can their love stand out to be true ready to face all challenges. 

As far as werewolves are concerned, we knew that they were going to come right from one day, so whats the big deal, and btw, we have not yet seen piya falling for the werewolf. 
and no matter what off-screen relationship they may share, I think they are professional enough to understand the requirements of their show and Ekta does not share the same relationship with Vivian as she did with Shweta Tiwari so that she will make his pair change as per his demands.
Moreover, in kasauti's case, many fans actually preferred Ronit Roy's character more than Cezzane's and so that was another reason for the change of track.

PKYEK is story about Abhiya and not only Abhay or Piya's so they cant change the storyline
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
usha, I do get ur point, but i dont feel convinced that this is the reason with PKYEK. Because being a supernatural serial the plot cannot be changed like that, and in this case it would have made more sense for Ekta to replace one of leads rather than break their pair. and this story is inspired from twilight, and the current track is very similar to twilight. This was something which every viewer of d show who had read twilight knew about, i.e. there will be a temporary exit of abhay's character and werewolves will enter then, so the change due to the actors choice of not working together is not really relevant here.
As far as Chand and Haseena are concerned, they will be shown l8r I am sure, maybe they are working with superiors towards a strategy to stop Maithali from gaining power, or maybe since nobody except Piya knew tht Paithali has cursed Abhay, so they might have thought that Abhay has left them to be with Maithali as till last Haseena thought that Abhay loves Maithali and likes Piya only because she resembles Maithali.
Superiors, I would agree is something Ekta should have brought by now and should have shown some action, but again, like chand and haseena, they may not be aware that abhay is under curse.
Its just my POV and a logic which I would like to believe till the CVs prove me wrong. But one thing I am sure is that the serial will end at Abhay and Piya being together no matter when the serial ends.
usha786 thumbnail
"As far as Chand and Haseena are concerned, they will be shown l8r I am sure, maybe they are working with superiors towards a strategy to stop Maithali from gaining power, or maybe since nobody except Piya knew tht Paithali has cursed Abhay, so they might have thought that Abhay has left them to be with Maithali as till last Haseena thought that Abhay loves Maithali and likes Piya only because she resembles Maithali.
Superiors, I would agree is something Ekta should have brought by now and should have shown some action, but again, like chand and haseena, they may not be aware that abhay is under curse."

"oh friend why are you so serious, but i can't believe this, chand and haseena is not aware, if abhay gone with maithli in that case he can tell about this, i think if abhay matz wants togather in that case what is problem, then why will abhay go with out inform them. its not logic."
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
it actually is logic, coz haseena and chand were always against maithali, in fact they cud hv easily made maithali also a vamp when they changed abhay and sid, but they chose not to do so, again for some unknown reason, frankly, I guess right now Cvs are just concentrating on building piya's search for her past and rest all they will show l8r.
as far as werewolf is concerned, diff articles suggest diff. things, one article was actually suggesting tht he wud create probs for piya and thats when abhay will return, so i m just keeping my fingers crossed.
nd i m not serious, just logical and  try to find something good in everyone and every situation, so m not upset wid the present track though like evry1, I too miss my Abhay
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Originally posted by: v.wingz

So true i agree cent %

please edit and tell whose post r u agreeing wid. it becomes confusing otherwise
Bunku thumbnail
DThat was a really nice post. We miss abhay that's right but that doesn't mean we have to quit the show if abhay doesn't come back till Friday . Isn't it obvious that pia will take time to find out the truth.we can hope ektaji has good storyline in store with the the 2 werewolves entering.lets not give starone a reason to shutdown the show.comeon guys we luv this show thoda sabre karo sabr ka fal hamesha meeta hota he. And remember this is a forbidden dark luv story.so there will be a lot of hardships abhiya has to show to the vampire world too that no one can separate them not time not werewolves and not even metz.thabhi to ye pyaar ke ek different and uniqe kahani baneegi. That's how it is supposed to be. So dear friendz chill and watch the show at sharp 8:30pm
usha786 thumbnail
it actually is logic, coz haseena and chand were always against maithali, in fact they cud hv easily made maithali also a vamp when they changed abhay and sid, but they chose not to do so, again for some unknown reason, frankly, I guess right now Cvs are just concentrating on building piya's search for her past and rest all they will show l8r.
as far as werewolf is concerned, diff articles suggest diff. things, one article was actually suggesting tht he wud create probs for piya and thats when abhay will return, so i m just keeping my fingers crossed.
nd i m not serious, just logical and  try to find something good in everyone and every situation, so m not upset wid the present track though like evry1, I too miss my Abhay

very well said  can you tell us who are by the way i am usha from jaipur. 
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
@usha; i m disha from delhi
@banku: i completely agree with you
Edited by abhayfan_dishu - 12 years ago
Pari-Gupta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bunku

DThat was a really nice post. We miss abhay that's right but that doesn't mean we have to quit the show if abhay doesn't come back till Friday . Isn't it obvious that pia will take time to find out the truth.we can hope ektaji has good storyline in store with the the 2 werewolves entering.lets not give starone a reason to shutdown the show.comeon guys we luv this show thoda sabre karo sabr ka fal hamesha meeta hota he. And remember this is a forbidden dark luv story.so there will be a lot of hardships abhiya has to show to the vampire world too that no one can separate them not time not werewolves and not even metz.thabhi to ye pyaar ke ek different and uniqe kahani baneegi. That's how it is supposed to be. So dear friendz chill and watch the show at sharp 8:30pm

Thanks for ur support