FOR ALL PKYEK TRUE FANS- A REQUEST - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
agree with u👍🏼Edited by Kash_premeer - 12 years ago
Originally posted by abhayfan_dishu

donno, arent there enough guys for piya already. i so want the two new entries to be opp. misha and panchi
Sare ladake Piya se hi kyun pyaar karate hain?????????
Originally posted by sexy dave

I agree wiv u, good post 😊
Thanks
Originally posted by abhayfan_dishu

i hope jacob created problems for piya and try to kill her as that would be a sure shot way of breaking Abhay's spell as when Piya is in danger, nothing can stop Abhay from reaching her.
vaise I really wonder ki cudnt CVs think of at least an original name?
Yaar original naam rakha hota toh itana nahi sochna padata ki kahin woh sach mein Piya se pyaar na karane lag jaaye
Originally posted by angel_ksg4ever

missing abhiya nd sid a lot but still watching it now ..nd will keep watching for TRPS..
Thats the spirit
Agree with u.. Missing Abhay very badly..😭 😭But still watching the show juz bcoz sooner or later Abhay will come back and also that the TRPs shoud not go down... We have to Save PKYEK...
yes Ayesha thats the spirit. 
Every one needs to watch the show for the TRPs
but ekta and cv don't want no more this show, and some times my self and my group thinks, that visu don't have good off screen relation, so cvs and ekta again and again wants love triangle like abhay-piya-kabir, abhay-piya-sidharth and now these ware wolfes i think visu don't want to work with each other, so cv wants change this story line, its done in previously like in "kasauti zindgi ki" where mr. bajaj came and second in "kastoori " also, but we rejected kastoori so. that is closed now. same way, cvs made pair with kabir then sidharth now ware wolf so cvs wants parit with ware wolf, what the hell is doing here, "we don't know where is chand and haseena" "piya and maithli has same face" so this thing is big danger for vampire clam, chand did not inform to superiors why? highness and superior so powerfull, they can kill maithli, so that she could not get power, and  superior also can  allright abhay also, if they are so powrfull then its not big deal not for them, then what the hell is going on this serial,i think, if visu don't want to work with each other so cv should not ruin this story line, they should make happy ending, sorry friend i can't tolerate this boring track. if ekta don't want to care its TRP then why we should care about this.  ekta and cvs are giving excuse to star on so that they can close this serial, what we can do.Edited by usha786 - 12 years ago
@usha : please do not jump to conclusions. PKYEK is not like Kasauti or ne other serial where pairs can be changed at random or story line changed at random. In PKYEK, Abhay and Piya are meant to be together, and they will be together. But being a love story of a mortal and an immortal, they cannot just show them to be together just like that, they will have to face problems both from mortals as well as supernaturals, only then can their love stand out to be true ready to face all challenges. 
As far as werewolves are concerned, we knew that they were going to come right from one day, so whats the big deal, and btw, we have not yet seen piya falling for the werewolf. 
and no matter what off-screen relationship they may share, I think they are professional enough to understand the requirements of their show and Ekta does not share the same relationship with Vivian as she did with Shweta Tiwari so that she will make his pair change as per his demands.
Moreover, in kasauti's case, many fans actually preferred Ronit Roy's character more than Cezzane's and so that was another reason for the change of track.