Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tripti56 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Phoolan Devi  was never loved by her husband,instead she was tortured.Therefore they cannot be called a jodi.
girdharmona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i dont agree.
phulwa is a show.
so in future sankar will accept phulwa.
so they will be called as jodi.
Anu_XD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shilpita87

Seriously u think it has anything to do with phoolan devi's life...the only similarities i see is the twist with the name and problems with higher caste and that in earlier episode they showed a lady as dacoit.

If u guys want to see wht Phoolan devi was all about then watch Badit queen..bet u won't be able to sleep happily for a week..thts how much pain she suffered...in her in laws hand..in her villagers and Higher caste people's hand...

This is not even loosely based on her...just a gimmick!

Actually, i did read her biography and I also agree with u on some cases...he life story is really disturbing and tv serials cannot bring in all that brutality. But what I can see is the headlines : She fight's for her father's land and fights with her cousin and she is married to a man thrice her age,
which is according to Phoolan Devi's life story but maybe not the exact circumstances.

Phoolan Devi fell in love with a decoit named Vikram and not her husband. But in the serial, they are heavily implying that Phulwa and Shankar  may have a good relationship in future. And upon his death, enraged Phulwa takes up weaponry and becomes a decoit. Actual Phoolan Devi took up arms when Vikram died.

I am really not sure how the serial will potray it all, but this is what I have summed up. (I have no problem with the show, I like the actors and their performance)
laduprav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anuXD

i  think shankar will not died, when he become helpless then to save family phulwa will took weapon.