Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: riamaine

No offence to anyone, but how can these two be accepted as a jodi? 

plz dont take this show staidly , its only  fiction show ..

girdharmona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=vikrant_shonit]

plz dont take this show staidly , its only  fiction show ..

[/QUOTE
i agree with u.]
Reashma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: riamaine

No offence to anyone, but how can these two be accepted as a jodi? 

its really gross🤢
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
if  something bad happens  between them   then its really gross
Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Seriously u think it has anything to do with phoolan devi's life...the only similarities i see is the twist with the name and problems with higher caste and that in earlier episode they showed a lady as dacoit.

If u guys want to see wht Phoolan devi was all about then watch Badit queen..bet u won't be able to sleep happily for a week..thts how much pain she suffered...in her in laws hand..in her villagers and Higher caste people's hand...

This is not even loosely based on her...just a gimmick!
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Originally posted by: shilpita87

Seriously u think it has anything to do with phoolan devi's life...the only similarities i see is the twist with the name and problems with higher caste and that in earlier episode they showed a lady as dacoit.

If u guys want to see wht Phoolan devi was all about then watch Badit queen..bet u won't be able to sleep happily for a week..thts how much pain she suffered...in her in laws hand..in her villagers and Higher caste people's hand...

This is not even loosely based on her...just a gimmick!

sometimes i get confused by thinking  about  show being literally based on phoolan devi's lyfe , some say that yeah its based  but while watching  this show , i noticed one line is that this show does not resemble to any character  incident ..  i cant understand whats actual point...
if yes its based on phoolan devi's lyfe , i  say that  only good parts related to her lyfe will be showed  in show while  filthy tracks will be neglected as others might hv objections with  channel to relay those scenes ...

about badit queen   once i had heard   but  i  completely  had not endeavoured to know full story , really its based on phoolan's lyfe?? if yes i will manage  it  from  anywhere then...

Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: vikrant_shonit

about badit queen   once i had heard   but  i  completely  had not endeavoured to know full story , really its based on phoolan's lyfe?? if yes i will manage  it  from  anywhere then...

Yup very closely based to her version of the story...and the people of that village still attest to the fact that it is as close a tale as any..but poolan devi was still a criminal and the movie glorifies her a little...i think shekhar kapur wanted to make it like Woman empowerment film..which it is! If u can digest gour and sordidness then do watch it...its the second gruelsome movie i have ever seen...the first one i didn't even survive the first half hour..a movie named matrabhumi..a nation without woman.
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Shanwa sounds gud.. So it shud b shanwa
swetaaga20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
One more name is Phulkar...
Anu_XD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MewPrincess

yes i agree they can't be a jodi but i've heard depending on the life of phoolan devi it would become a better jodi later when phulwa grows up! 

I agree with you and I prefer the name Shalwa 😊 like halwa 😆
Edited by anuXD - 12 years ago