The Vampire Diaries

The FORBIDDEN FRUIT! DAMON SALVATOR <3

Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Forbidden fruit is the thing you are not supposed to get attracted too, but still can't help.!.. *sigh* ..

Damon is a killer, a monster, every time he gets hurt he makes the whole of the world pay for it. He is sad so he will kill, he is upset so he will snatch away other's smile. He is in secure so he will decide the fate of others. He is bored so he will play with others.

but still there is something which makes him so easy to love .. sometime i think it is his love for stphen, the tears he shed on rose's death, the love for elena , or something more .. the purity his eyes pour .

But whatever he is .. he has to be loved .. we can't help!!.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i agree...at times diabolical men have an X factor which girls find attractive☺️
Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
^^ but i believe that girls are always attracted to goodness .. damon is GOOD!! ..  he may has his evil side but he is lovable because he is GOOD .. as stephn says .. "maybe somewhere , something is damon is still human .." 😳
Edited by Fantasia. - 12 years ago
Jin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Ahh.. Damon.. love him, hate him but you cant ignore him.. thats what i can say to elena.. and stefan too..  he may love his vampire life but somewhere deep misses being a human..which he himself doesnt realise..
deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
watched the 8th episode of season2 of VD today...really felt sad to see Damon's pain due to his unrequited love towards Elena..That dude is so suave and his eyes are damn expressive Edited by deep_baner - 12 years ago
AmyArTiMayUr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Fantasia, you are here?? hehe...YAYYY!!!

I din't even know there was a TVD forum also..😃
-nautankidollz- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Fantasia.

Forbidden fruit is the thing you are not supposed to get attracted too, but still can't help.!.. *sigh* ..

Damon is a killer, a monster, every time he gets hurt he makes the whole of the world pay for it. He is sad so he will kill, he is upset so he will snatch away other's smile. He is in secure so he will decide the fate of others. He is bored so he will play with others.

but still there is something which makes him so easy to love .. sometime i think it is his love for stphen, the tears he shed on rose's death, the love for elena , or something more .. the purity his eyes pour .

But whatever he is .. he has to be loved .. we can't help!!.

i am new to this forum.. and basically i came here because of damon.. i so so agree with u ..
he is the forbidden fruit ...
he really is .. like something u find unbearingly attractful and cannot even help it..
 he is soo bad reall bad .. yet he somehow manages to be the one who stays in ur heart ..

devilishly lovely hee hee hee😆
mulan. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey kinzuu!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love the description!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😍 u r so right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ann_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
damon does care...wat he did for rose. proves dat...n tyler ..even knowing de risk he freed him