Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kinma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
thankzz 4 da pic...he lukz...so sweet...
lovemaaneet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanx khushi for pic & info...
tanudrashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the pictures 
Neha179 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you so much  for the pictures ..  waiting for the movie :)

Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanx for sharing the promo & pics...

I feel that SRK was the only person who first came to Television & went on become a SUPERSTAR in movies...after him many have tried BUT failed...

Seeing this movie trailer I felt the GC was a second lead NOT the main lead...I just wish that next time he chooses wisely...if u know what I mean...

I mean TV ke SUPERSTARS look good on TV...its realllyyy TOUGH for them to make it BIG in Bollywood...I wish all the luck to GC...may he acheive the STARDOM like SRK & ALSO WISH DD all the luck tooo so that she can achieve STARDOM tooo & then GC-DD will b the NEW SRK-KAJOL in bollywood...HAiii...๐Ÿ˜
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: Absoluv

Thanx for sharing the promo & pics...

I feel that SRK was the only person who first came to Television & went on become a SUPERSTAR in movies...after him many have tried BUT failed...

Seeing this movie trailer I felt the GC was a second lead NOT the main lead...I just wish that next time he chooses wisely...if u know what I mean...

I mean TV ke SUPERSTARS look good on TV...its realllyyy TOUGH for them to make it BIG in Bollywood...I wish all the luck to GC...may he acheive the STARDOM like SRK & ALSO WISH DD all the luck tooo so that she can achieve STARDOM tooo & then GC-DD will b the NEW SRK-KAJOL in bollywood...HAiii...๐Ÿ˜

Param i get what u said, but then when GC made this movie it was pre his Ramayan days too...so i think given a choice today he will choose better...as for ur dream i too really wish this could become reality
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
thanks for sharing...now we know how he got selected for Maan๐Ÿ˜‰...but this seems to be neg character in this movie...anyways chalega๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

kumari3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
thanks so much! he looks great. :)
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanx a lot Khushi...he looks so different...no wonder he looks so young as it is pre-Geet and even pre-Ramayan days...
Eccentric.Being thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Thnx Sneha

Nice pics dear